[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, junkerne said:

Argh!!!! i think i'm going mental...

i'm like checking this page every 5 min or so in the hopes for some info or even a finished release....

*sad eyes* i need help *sad eyes*

Hahaha me too. sad we are ye. I even set my alarm for 4 am this morning in the hope it was ready. Dan we appreciate it not a small thing to do. Just wait for people to give abuse now lol

On 2/14/2018 at 18:12, Pa FM said:

I'm so tempted to play d 17 version I just can't wait no longer even downloaded 17 last nite with dans incredible database it runs perfectly but if I start on dat n 18 comes out in a few days I'll be restarting again would just love to know later?tomorrow? Tuesday?please

5 minutes ago, Pa FM said:

That file does not work on FM18 that why were waiting for this one, i started a save and end of season it goes off iv tryed different ways and dan has no point starting save. This file should work on FM19 when that comes out (will need to tweak a few things) I’m hopeful it’ll be out later today but only dan knows when

If I criticise Dan in any way it was for giving a deadline date. This is  always dangerous, & the reason why no developers ever give dates now for releases & patches. Modders have got added problems with work & real life. Hopefully, Dan will just take his time & release it when ready. In a way he would be better waiting for the final main patch for the game, likely to be released in next couple of weeks, as there are normally changes made that effect the game, as well as transfers.

To be fair I don’t think I can wait s couple of weeks if that the case I’ll wait till FM19 lol. And to be fair to dan he did say he was away for a few days  so it probably would be ready now. In not botherd with the transfer update that has no affect with the way I’ll be playing FM (until the new FM)

Ye me lol. I’ll be honest I never new what work was needed into this file iv done editor files in the past but nothing compared to dan. Haven’t played FM since end of may god do miss it lol. Well apart from the 1st season the the file didn’t work 😭😂

vor 7 Minuten schrieb thekloppster:

kubi are you going to tell everyone else to wait patiently i thought not bit unfair singling me out where i can count at least 8 other people over the 9 pages asking the same thing ???

You did also not follow the forum rules by posting in caps.

On 19/02/2018 at 06:09, DementedHammer said:

I just signed up specifically to say thank you for doing this. If there's a Patreon or similar, I will gladly donate a few quid towards this. It's the least that you deserve.

Aye, I'll second that.

11 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Sorry for the delay guys, been away from home nearly all weekend, just needed to get away, will be back editing tomorrow but I promise this database is worth it!

Dan, take as long as you need. The final patch will be up soon, so perhaps wait for that to see if anything changes your database. I know that won't be popular with some, but surely best to have it working as well as possible.

Hi all. Thought whiles were are patiently waiting I thought why not distract ourselves haha, and ask how are you playing FM. Meaning for example I’m talking to my self in my head (a fantasy world lol). My story is 5 years ago I won £130 million on the lotto. After 5 years of enjoying life and investment I made an extra £30 million 😂. So with that I bought too places one for a stadium 5k capacity 1.400 seating with room to eventually expand to over 200k (I can dream) and the other land is for training for youth and resurves but only have basic facilities (in editor everything is on 1). Club has no money wanna be fair lol. But this is were you lot will say I’m cheating but it’s the way I want to play in lol. I signed about 40 players all on player/coaches so thy stay the whole time. Players like Phil marsh Michael lea etc ex United players how are not very good and the old Wrexham players Simon spender and the Williams brothers. I have 4 phasers to playing the game. 1 sign no players for 10/15 seasons. 2. After 10/15 season use only youth/reserve players for 5 seasons 3. After around 20 seasons hopefully I’ll be semi pro by then if I am I’ll start getting good players staying in bouget 4. After 25/30 seasons hope I’ll be in conference round that time. I’ll have more chance to do that in FM19. Well that my way of playing fm. Any spelling mistakes sorry lol. 

sounds like fun but man i wish you would use "enter" more and spread things over more lines, reading a block of text like that hurts my eyes and head. :(

But thats probably just me and please don't take it for more then that.

i sadly don't have a cool story like that, i just like to start as low as possible and have fun while working my way to the top..

I lose interest in any save after winning the top league, sadly :( and i end up starting a new save or resign and move to another low lvl club.

Haha your rite bout the enter bit lol sorry.

I don’t like have lots ov save just want one long game. Hate getting a player then he gose after 3 games then you get him agen then he gose then comes back lol.

that why I want certain players. But we all have our way off playing FM

Archived