[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

10 hours ago, JJFM said:

ok, I will start gathering some images and will put in to the once the database is released. For the time being I can complete level 10 as I have another database that goes dpwn to that level

Thanks for this!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, JJFM said:

If anyones interested, I'll be happy to make a logopack for teams on this lower database so there won't be so many generic logos

From a purely selfish point of view, the two teams in the bottom team that are not reserve sides are the most important to me logo wise.  👍

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

If anyones interested, I'll be happy to make a logopack for teams on this lower database so there won't be so many generic logos

Last year I dowloaded  english lower leagues logo pack, but I dont remember from where, there is 1880 logos + Mid Sussex Championship from 9 to premier, this can save you double work, and you can create logos which realy missing. 

the file name is E22 Logos,rar, maeybe you can search it on google.

Or I can share it with you, but it is not my work, no credits to me.  I suppose if creator of logos released it on web with dowload possibility, that he does not have something against it.

if creator is reading this, please confirm or cancel. or admin can say I can share it?

I think it safe to say we’re all a little excited (speaking for my self haha) as it getting a little closer for the release. 

Plus on the other hand dan with people asking if your doing this and that league will slow you down lol. Unless you ass them at a later date as a update. But also saying that I can appreciate and the others too that you have spent a **** load of them me doing this. For me personally I’m like a kid in a sweet shop waiting for it lol. Many thanks again 👍

Hi Dan. Just glanced at the current Division 9 & Fairwarp are rock bottom despite being the only 1st team in the division. I remember when playing the FM16 version the reserve side being in the bottom division & the main side being a few divisions higher. Do you know what happened to them to fall like this. Also Heath Rangers seem to be gone as well. Were they disbanded?

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Don't tel my the legendary Keymer & Hassocks are shooting up the leagues in real life too!!   :hammer:

I know, right!?  This may be the first year I don't start at the very bottom because that K&H logo is just so awesome that it needs to make it into the EPL table!  Plus, I still have the 2D+3D kits I downloaded last year to complete the whole K&H experience.

I actually can't wait for this release. There's something about the boring old EPL/EFL/NL/NLN/NLS that just doesn't do it for me. It's been a longstanding dream to take Sheffield FC into the EFL, or as close to it as possible. Would be interested know what other NL teams people choose.

Just wanted to say thanks for creating this. It really adds to the game. I also prefer to manage teams in the lower leagues. If I do manage to get a team to the EPL, I usually resign and go back to the lower leagues. Its much more fun in the Northern Counties East League trying to make some progress with Handsworth Parramore.

Hi dan how are you? Sorry you know what’s coming 😊👍. U sed it’ll be out in 2 weeks (technically it not two weeks till Monday) but wondering if it will be released today haha trying my luck lol. Or maybe Saturday? I’m off work for 3 days would be ace if I had 3 days of fm lol

3 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Hi dan how are you? Sorry you know what’s coming 😊👍. U sed it’ll be out in 2 weeks (technically it not two weeks till Monday) but wondering if it will be released today haha trying my luck lol. Or maybe Saturday? I’m off work for 3 days would be ace if I had 3 days of fm lol

We're all sat here waiting and hoping we get it this weekend :lol:

Archived