Sports Interactive Community
Dan BHTFC

[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

10 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity. Just needed a break from editing as it was really stressing me out, I found myself getting angry at the file for not understanding why it wasn't working properly. I still have some league cups to make and once that is done I will ask Mathens to look at the file in Advanced Editor.

Once again my apologies for going quiet, just needed some space!

No problem man, do your work and let's wait the final release!

Absolutely looking forward to this file. It's a shame about the hiccups but it's worth the wait.

On 11/03/2018 at 08:59, Dan BHTFC said:

Hey guys, sorry about my lack of activity. Just needed a break from editing as it was really stressing me out, I found myself getting angry at the file for not understanding why it wasn't working properly. I still have some league cups to make and once that is done I will ask Mathens to look at the file in Advanced Editor.

Once again my apologies for going quiet, just needed some space!

Don't apologise mate, there's no need. Take care of you, and you'll be back to feeling more like your old self in no time, I'm sure.

5 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm looking at getting all league cups done by the end of the week

great news, no rush. feel good about what you make!

thanks so much for all your hardwork, please does anyone know how to stop brexit and still use the new file when released 

18 hours ago, wwffan2 said:

thanks so much for all your hardwork, please does anyone know how to stop brexit and still use the new file when released 

Not your biggest concern down in level 22!

On 14/03/2018 at 14:00, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm looking at getting all league cups done by the end of the week

Awesome news, Dan. Not gonna' lie, super-pleased to know you're back on it :) Thanks for the crazy amount of work and effort you put into this, bud :)

On 14/03/2018 at 22:08, wwffan2 said:

In advance editor go to rules just above the prem and it says European Union just untick but u will need to re verify the file in advance mode

4 minutes ago, Brgames said:

Real names and players in all divisions?

Sorry for my bad english.

Teams are with real names but players would be impossible to do at the lower divisions

8 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Teams are with real names but players would be impossible to do at the lower divisions

All players move to different clubs regularly also

On 17/03/2018 at 21:46, Dutchintheheart42 said:

All players move to different clubs regularly also

Unless u use editor eg I use editor to get bout 30/40 players on 40/50 year player coach thy stay (thy only go when teams get them when thy are just coaches).

i get players like Aron burns, Phil marsh, Michael lea, kenny Strickland, joe Coll.

ex Man Utd youth players, and a few not very good rated players I used to get over the years.

i don’t got on transfer market till after the 15th season by then I reacon I’ll be in level 12/14.

then for 5 seasons I just use youth players. Then I hope I’ll be maybe semi pro.

i make my own team also. Based in wales

6 hours ago, gmilitao_scr said:

Hello Dan! Any news about the 3.0?

It will be ready when it is ready.  Dan will post when he is done.

Please everyone stop asking for updates

hello guys. i had a problem. i played with fairwarp, update 2.0. i promoted to mid sussex football eight and then i won the league but the program of next season (mid sussex football seven league) never appeared.. what happened?

Edited by gianninho1908

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Still having problems with this latest update :seagull:

Gutted

What sort you experiencing?

bear with my ignorance here, but is there a earlier version avaliable that doesn't need the 18.3 update, if so i would to know where i can source it from.

I always love Dans updates and cant wait to smash a new save :)

4 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

bear with my ignorance here, but is there a earlier version avaliable that doesn't need the 18.3 update, if so i would to know where i can source it from.

The earlier releases were bugged so no.  Sorry

9 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

Yes on page 12 the way be fr M matthas it not got cups for the new leagues. In on my second season so for no problem. Only problem I have with it is it dose not let you select shirt numbers for the lower levels like it has in previous fms 

33 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Yes on page 12 the way be fr M matthas it not got cups for the new leagues. In on my second season so for no problem. Only problem I have with it is it dose not let you select shirt numbers for the lower levels like it has in previous fms 

After the second season the problem is that the new season doesn't start. No new leagues are generated.

I’m on December on second season now. Do a save just befor new season starts. That has happened a few times with privios fm games. 

What I don’t understand is why dan is having problems with thIs file. The privios files he’s done worked wonders but now nothing but problems.

do you think we should send SI and email or something so MAYBE just maybe thy could looking to it or (maybe) help is out.

On 20/03/2018 at 17:40, Bartrcm said:

After the second season the problem is that the new season doesn't start. No new leagues are generated.

Yep had same problem with second season lol. So I’m attempting a holiday save from level 20 up see what’s what with that. Hope it will work if so I’ll use that fine for FM19. Unless there one out before then that will work

3 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Yep had same problem with second season lol. So I’m attempting a holiday save from level 20 up see what’s what with that. Hope it will work if so I’ll use that fine for FM19. Unless there one out before then that will work

OK, keep me informed please.

8 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

OK, keep me informed please.

Hi so far it works. Put my team in level 20 (midd sus level 7). I removed the leagues as I got promoted went off n season 3 and so far no problems  went to midd sus level 5.

so hopefully this way it will work I’ll start playing it I’n morning proper lol

If Dan or anybody else gets a moment of your precious time, two teams in the South West Peninsula League Premier Division namely Saltash United & Torpoint Athletic are two teams that have four different squads. These the Senior, Reserve, U23 and U21 but looking at the editor the U23 side was not added in the editor but appears in the game. Maybe this is a clue to errors that have been occurring, although these just my thoughts.

I only noticed this Is I'm unable to add the normal and small club badges to both of the teams. The png files are all present but the config files seem to be unable to read the ID of the Under 23's squads namely 2062014127.png and 2062055552.png respectively.

All club logos otherwise have been verified/corrected/added up to this mentioned league.

2 hours ago, thekloppster said:

still no fix ? looks like a doomed project 

He has a life..It's not like he's going to focus on the database 24/7.

2 hours ago, Dutchintheheart42 said:

Your just so impatient

I think you mean impotent 😂😂

Keep things constructive and civil please.  Infractions are now being handed out because warnings aren't heeded.

6 hours ago, thekloppster said:

Dont you have anything better to do with your life then wait for an update of a game. You can actually play the game without it. Dan doesnt have to do this at all and if i was him i wouldnt bother at all with people like you around. Or you can go ahead and make your own update? Somehow i dont think you have the capacity to do so.

15 hours ago, thekloppster said:

I’m confident they’re a troll. 

Dan mate honest to god take your time somethings are more important than playing video games like LIFE n stuff relax take care of yourself n yours first.N this is comin from a lad with OCD n no patience at all thanks dan keep up d good work.

Just out of curiosity does the FM 17 file work on d FM 17 game n if so how far have ye all gone n how long did it take ye thanks.

On 21/03/2018 at 18:53, thekloppster said:

hi dan not to jump the gun or anything but if 3.0 fails completely whats the chances of adding them leagues and cups to the fm17 version 

Hey man on page 12 that file works. But start on level 20 division 7. It not got new cups in the added leagues. I’m on 3rd season. You can play this file or wait. I’ll play it on FM19 I’ll use this file as an exprament for FM19 

1 hour ago, Howie8217 said:

Hey man on page 12 that file works. But start on level 20 division 7. It not got new cups in the added leagues. I’m on 3rd season. You can play this file or wait. I’ll play it on FM19 I’ll use this file as an exprament for FM19 

How far did you allready progressed with this save? I know you could start the 3th season witout any problems. I'm playing another project at the moment but I will start with this one in a short while.

4 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

How far did you allready progressed with this save? I know you could start the 3th season witout any problems. I'm playing another project at the moment but I will start with this one in a short while.

I started at level 20 div 7. I’m at div 4 now (midd sus) so now problem so far I j my 4th season 

Hi just an update bout the file I’m using..... same problem with div 4 there no fixtures just cup games. Think I’ll play FM17 if there still problems with fm18 level 22. If there no FM19 level 22 then I won’t buy any more fm’s 🙁

Hi, didn’t know where to ask so thought to ask here. Is there anyway to change the default 1-11 squad numbers? E.g. so the centre-half’s are set to 5&6 instead of 4&5.

2 hours ago, willaustinfm said:

Hi, didn’t know where to ask so thought to ask here. Is there anyway to change the default 1-11 squad numbers? E.g. so the centre-half’s are set to 5&6 instead of 4&5.

Yes in the editor tick the squad numbers. But it dose not seem to work on fm18 

Iv given up in fm18 so I’m playing fm16 level 23 database my bye FM19 if level 22 works on that. Would play FM17 but the file don’t work Reyes a few months back

I'm struggling to find time to complete the cups, might just release a file with just the current cups

54 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm struggling to find time to complete the cups, might just release a file with just the current cups

Hey dan how’s it going? I would just release it. And maybe fin the file off for FM19 (hope there will be no problem haha)