[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

Just now, Pompeyboyz said:

There are multiple possible Brexit outcomes.

Some don't need to change work permit rules.  Some will allow existing players to not need one, while others will mean you cannot sign anyone without a work permit

Ye I know that. I’m talking bout current players already with the clubs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Dan BHTFC, great job on the database mate. I noticed a couple of things in the Anglian Combination. The Sterry Cup is what you get if you win the Anglian Comb Premier Division. The cup with the Prem and Div 1 teams in, is called the Mummery Cup. I am changing it myself in the editor so no bother, just something for future reference.

3 minutes ago, Wavelberry said:

If anyone cares am running a test save with 2.0 loaded down to Level 9 as that's all I need. Will post the results as and when.

I ran an overnight run down to level 22 that made it to 2025 without issue.  This was with the test file.

2 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

That one dose have the league cups ye

That one does not have all of the League Cups in it. 

It is missing the ones for the new leagues. 

1 hour ago, Wavelberry said:

If anyone cares am running a test save with 2.0 loaded down to Level 9 as that's all I need. Will post the results as and when.

Have gone through one season and no problems. Looks like with the other file this is all good to go.

Just a question if I was to overwrite Fairwarp with my home club in create a club mode and base them in Newcastle will that cause an issue with my long term save.PS Dan this is fantastic work n cannot wait for d full release thank you.

2 minutes ago, Pa FM said:

Just a question if I was to overwrite Fairwarp with my home club in create a club mode and base them in Newcastle will that cause an issue with my long term save.PS Dan this is fantastic work n cannot wait for d full release thank you.

I would think so as it would mess up all the map coefficients & effect the cups & leagues it would go into.

7 minutes ago, Pa FM said:

No makes no difference. I make a team up based in wales and had no problem at all

I wonder do would it effect club finances aswel because of travel costs from Newcastle to mid Sussex every second week could be draining on my small for now club thanks lads.

3 minutes ago, Pa FM said:

I wonder do would it effect club finances aswel because of travel costs from Newcastle to mid Sussex every second week could be draining on my small for now club thanks lads.

Fair point but what I do to help all clubs I give winners fee for n cup rounds only like £20 £40 £50 and so on. So it help smaller clubs and also top two in the league like £5k winner £2.5k runner up 

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Had a problem after work today so it'll be tomorrow or Tuesday for 3.0

Found a potential issue

Playing as Exeter United in Devon and Exeter division 7 and B teams are getting attendances too high.  1 team is getting 1000 per home game

2 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Found a potential issue

Playing as Exeter United in Devon and Exeter division 7 and B teams are getting attendances too high.  1 team is getting 1000 per home game

Thanks, I'm guessing its reserve teams, had an issue before with that

Just now, Dan BHTFC said:

Thanks, I'm guessing its reserve teams, had an issue before with that

Yeah, the games against non-reserves(B) teams having been getting low attendances as expected

7 hours ago, thekloppster said:

if anyones started in level 22 found a deadly strike partnership joe turnbull from Gateshead and aiden Broadbent 

I'm using a front three of:

Silvano Obeng - played 5, scored 5, assists 5

Luis Cumbers - played 5, scored 10, assists 1

Will Green - played 5, scored 11, assists 9

:brock:

I'm playing as Westbury SC and I'm somehow getting a ton of income from games that doesn't seem right. 12k+ this month from gate receipts and match day income from just 3 home games with a total attendance of 101. Tickets are $4...

10 hours ago, Galeg said:

I'm playing as Westbury SC and I'm somehow getting a ton of income from games that doesn't seem right. 12k+ this month from gate receipts and match day income from just 3 home games with a total attendance of 101. Tickets are $4...

Did you play any away cup matches where you get a share of the gate receipts?  Or friendlies?

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Sorry guys been busy with personal issues over last couple of days, will look at rectifying the problems over next couple of days

Ignore the pestering and look after yourself first.  

The database is not important. 

5 hours ago, jwchriste said:

Did you play any away cup matches where you get a share of the gate receipts?  Or friendlies?

fixtures.pngincome.png

There is all the games I've played this season and my income screen. The one cup game was from the League Open. Tickets are 4 pounds. I don't understand it.

4 hours ago, Galeg said:

fixtures.pngincome.png

There is all the games I've played this season and my income screen. The one cup game was from the League Open. Tickets are 4 pounds. I don't understand it.

Last month you had four home fixtures with a total of 96 attendance and grossed £4094.  This month you've had three home fixtures with a total of 101 attendance and grossed £8900.  Five additional fans gave you an additional £4800 in gate receipts?  I also don't see how the math adds up if your ticket prices are only £4.

2 minutes ago, jwchriste said:

Last month you had four home fixtures with a total of 96 attendance and grossed £4094.  This month you've had three home fixtures with a total of 101 attendance and grossed £8900.  Five additional fans gave you an additional £4800 in gate receipts?  I also don't see how the math adds up if your ticket prices are only £4.

Yeah something isn't right. It's continued and now I've got 50k in the bank. Broken, but maybe this will be a save where I can actually afford to develop the club a little lol.

3 minutes ago, agizzu said:

sorry, but the patch was released up to the 22nd English series for fm18? are all the cups included?

No, Version 3.0 will have all the cups including the leagues marked new in the OP.

Archived