[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jwchriste said:

I went to the Mid-Sussex FL website to look at which division K&H were playing in this year and it looks like they restructured their divisions:

image.png.fdaf93db3873ca75e8ab2bf1a38496e7.png

Does this mean that the new database will only go to Level 18?

Dan said he'd go down to level 22 but it might not be with Mid-Sussex. Looks like we'll start in another region with unfamiliar clubs.

10 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Dan said he'd go down to level 22 but it might not be with Mid-Sussex. Looks like we'll start in another region with unfamiliar clubs.

Not sure who with?

The Yorkshire Amateur league did go down to level 21 last season, but not sure if the still do.

Devon & Exeter still goes down to level 20, with league 8 teams, but none seem to be first teams.

There are others close by, but not sure if any go anywhere near as low.

1 minute ago, jwchriste said:

I think my FM18 L22 career is coming to a close.  FM19 is sitting in my Steam library just waiting for me to press the install button.  I don't think I can resist much longer.

It is truly immersive. Got it 24 hours ago and haven't slept since! Experimenting with the new tactical system. The training looks overwhelming, but I'm with an amateur team and we have no time anyway. I'm getting the feeling there's going to be lower league files out in record time, so you won't be waiting long for a really really long lower-league career!

21 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

It is truly immersive. Got it 24 hours ago and haven't slept since! Experimenting with the new tactical system. The training looks overwhelming, but I'm with an amateur team and we have no time anyway. I'm getting the feeling there's going to be lower league files out in record time, so you won't be waiting long for a really really long lower-league career!

I have completed down to level 8 now, the boundaries for the leagues down to level 8 also done.

FA Trophy Rebuilt to include all the preliminary and qualifying rounds for teams from levels 5-8.

On 31/10/2018 at 03:29, jwchriste said:

I went to the Mid-Sussex FL website to look at which division K&H were playing in this year and it looks like they restructured their divisions:

image.png.fdaf93db3873ca75e8ab2bf1a38496e7.png

Does this mean that the new database will only go to Level 18?

Also, the Mid Sussex Premier sits at Level 11 so the bottom divisions are now at Level 17

Archived