[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will say this now, promotion and relegation between Levels 8 and 9 will not be true to real life. It will be same as last season. This season only 1 club will be relegated from each league at Level 8, next season there will be an additional league (Midlands) in Level 7 and then 2 leagues at Level 8 which you can't replicate to work in game so I have left it how it was.

Great work last year Dan, played a slightly tweaked version of your db from release up until last month looking forward to this years KUTGW.

Hopefully the issues with the FA Cup will be fixed this year. :)

11 hours ago, thekloppster said:

if u get an opportunity Dan could.ypu add the cumberland leagues not sure what level they are though I think there is 4 divisions premier league to division 3 cheers matey 

10 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

The Cumberland leagues are not part of the official football pyramid.

Was going to say today I can't find them as part of the structure.

16 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Was going to say today I can't find them as part of the structure.

Unless they have a specific sponsor that overrides the league name, I found nothing at all. 

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/2

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/1

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/3

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/4

some links for that Cumberland league mate not sure about the structure or anything like that but even if you made a fictional league with these teams included even if it was a closed league in level 22 I would be so grateful :)

10 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/2

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/1

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/3

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/smurfit-kappa-cumberland-county-league-football-teams/4

some links for that Cumberland league mate not sure about the structure or anything like that but even if you made a fictional league with these teams included even if it was a closed league in level 22 I would be so grateful :)

Looking at the data you've given, it looks like a Saturday or Sunday parks league which is not part of the official fa pyramid. 

I doubt Dan will include it.

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I don't know yet, it might be in a future release, it depends how long it takes me to get this version out really.

Ok mate great work as usual though.

1 hour ago, wackettdagenham said:

Do the teams that had to be added to the FM17 Db for this extension stay the same on FM18 with regards to the ID numbers? I was in the process of adding some missing club logos based upon '17 version logo pack.

I'll check that when I do my first test

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I'll check that when I do my first test

Because of the way the data is stored on the files, they should retain the ID's - in theory

It would only be if you delete a team and add a new one that the ID's may get reused between versions. 

Hi Dan, I used your great database for 2016, not 2017 as didn't get game, but plan to get this years version.

Is the any chance of adding the Devon & Exeter leagues, which start at level 12 I believe. There are nine leagues, which go down to level 20 I beleive, but even a few would be great.

I've downloaded one which is similar to this and I think that this question will be applicable to this one too... I'm managing at level 9, it's a semi pro team but I can only sign people on a non contract basis. Will this change to part time once I move up the leagues?

10 minutes ago, potbellypigs said:

I've downloaded one which is similar to this and I think that this question will be applicable to this one too... I'm managing at level 9, it's a semi pro team but I can only sign people on a non contract basis. Will this change to part time once I move up the leagues?

I had to change contracts when I was editing the leagues, so possibly when you get to Level 8 you will turn part time

52 minutes ago, potbellypigs said:

@potbellypigs what one did u download which was similar

11 minutes ago, tommy1992 said:

@potbellypigs what one did u download which was similar

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to other sites, so apologies if I'm not but it was one on fmscout. Just done down to level 9 (or 10), I can't remember which one.

This non contract thing is painful though. Think I might have to start again and pop up a level.

12 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to other sites, so apologies if I'm not but it was one on fmscout. Just done down to level 9 (or 10), I can't remember which one.

This non contract thing is painful though. Think I might have to start again and pop up a level.

It's an easy fix in the pre-game editor if you pop the file in that before booting up a new career.

14 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

It's an easy fix in the pre-game editor if you pop the file in that before booting up a new career.

I confirm that it is an issue: if you start from level 9, you're semi-pro only on the paper because you're prevented to offer part-time contracts, you've just the non-contract option; even if you're promoted to the next level, you're still limited to non-contracts, thus the settings are not overwritten by any 'senior' setting of the League, bad bad bad thing...

10 hours ago, jam jameson said:

I confirm that it is an issue: if you start from level 9, you're semi-pro only on the paper because you're prevented to offer part-time contracts, you've just the non-contract option; even if you're promoted to the next level, you're still limited to non-contracts, thus the settings are not overwritten by any 'senior' setting of the League, bad bad bad thing...

In which case, the individual teams need to have the options removed for contracts, so only the league sets them, otherwise that'll cause issues.

On ‎13‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 17:11, Dan BHTFC said:

Right, update on leagues which I will be adding at a later date. I'm looking at Level 12 down so Devon & Exeter Premier to Division 8 (Level 20), Cornwall Combination (Level 12) then the Trelawny Premier (Level 13) to Division 4 (Level 17) and maybe the Isles of Scilly League at Level 18, East Cornwall League Premier (Level 12) to Division 1 (Level 13) then below that the Duchy Premier (Level 14) to Division 5 (Level 19)

I remember Isles of Scilly league has actually 2(!) teams, or am I wrong?

38 minutes ago, potbellypigs said:

How do I do that?

I don't have the editor open, but just open up your club screen and somewhere under finances will be a screen for contracts. From the drop-down menus for full-time, part-time, youth etc you have options re. the kinds of contracts you can offer.

Archived