FM18 - SI Games United Challenge

Hi I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't know where else. Basically I was thinking today of creating a challenge where we create a club named SI Games United or something like that (not sure if it's allowed to use the name of SI?), place it in League Two, and we'd use players emulating real life FM players. Basically there will be a registration form where people submit their footballer profiles using FM attributes scheme and we create a custom db with these players & registered at the SI Games United club and then we try to build the club on this spine. Of course, players must be of at most average/below average League Two ability, so we have a harder challenge in our hands. What do you think?

This is exactly the right place to post, and I am sure a lot of people will welcome you to do this. This is generally what we call a "Sign Up" project in this section ;)

Hope you will go through with this, and good luck ;)

3 hours ago, TheEarl said:

This is exactly the right place to post, and I am sure a lot of people will welcome you to do this. This is generally what we call a "Sign Up" project in this section ;)

Hope you will go through with this, and good luck ;)

Thanks, if people will show some interest, I will create a template for players to become... football players in FM. Should be interesting. I am also open for suggestions on PA & CA, PPM, club name etc.

Always interested in a sign up! 

For CA, have a look at the CA of players in average league 2 sides like Cambridge, Stevenage or Crewe (and the others, they were just the few I thought of off the top of my head). In terms of PA I think it would more interesting if everyone had a fairly high PA otherwise they'd just become irrelevant after the first couple of seasons. This is especially tue if we were moving up the divisions, in which case it would just be just another road to glory without the players people were trying to follow and we may as well have started with a random league 2 team.

Anyway, if this becomes something, I'd love to take part!

5 hours ago, Armistice said:

Yeah, to compensate I was thinking of giving the club a small reputation so it could prevent mass signings in the first place. Also agree with the above.

Try not to make it too low or everyone will just leave :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived