The 8th Annual FMCU Awards - Awards Night

deltablue

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ManUtd1 said:

Damn... Thank you, all.  That was quite possibly the height of my save, on every level.

This has easily been the most enjoyable year I've had of FM, my favorite save...everything.  This community embracing my insanity made it all the more enjoyable, and this is the cherry on top, no doubt.

You guys are amazing.

Image result for you the real mvp gif

Just now, BoxToBox said:

Cheers, I loved that team, especially Per Olsen coming in to zero fanfare and becoming one of the greatest keepers ever,

It was just so massive, and then having Brøndby products lead the line for Denmark who won everything as well. Beautiful stuff.

Just now, deltablue said:

We're not doing FMCU Player of the Year this time, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to have a little fun with @noikeee and award it on an honorary basis to Jose Tinajero ;)

:applause:

EDIT: What a great player he was. Perhaps the GOAT? Yes, definitely. 

1 minute ago, deltablue said:

We're not doing FMCU Player of the Year this time, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to have a little fun with @noikeee and award it on an honorary basis to Jose Tinajero ;)

Tinajero's acceptance speech would be epic.

ws.thumb.jpg.ed83ca959b31a666c748bc0c9f15b7f7.jpg

Statler: Well that that was different
Waldorf: I'll say. So many of these awards are long and boring
Statler: Yeah, they finally managed one that was short and boring
Waldorf: Does that mean they're getting better or worse?
Both: Dohohohohoh!

Michelle_Red_Carpet.thumb.jpg.6eaf0d6efa801156690cf41ab8c51b57.jpg

So guys, what are your thoughts on the awards so far?

I'd say we're in the the eye of the Telleusian storm right now. It's about to come back in full force though, for sure!

1 minute ago, PaulHartman71 said:

My Wi-Fi having a real meltdown tonight :D Thanks for all the votes guys, ManUtd a worthy winner, the depth and effort/creativity in his thread has really upped the bar and been really enjoyable to follow  this year! 

Your hat trick against Ecuador was exquisite, especially the second. World class.

5 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

foCwSWz.png

Miralo! Que es esa vaina! Tinajero malparido! 

I will also object to any award, official or not, given to a player that "doesn't enjoy big matches". Let that be on the record. People remember him as a goalscorer but they do not know what's like to manage him and work with him every day. Only for him to choke on the big day, the ungrateful twit.

8 minutes ago, deltablue said:

Michelle_Red_Carpet.thumb.jpg.6eaf0d6efa801156690cf41ab8c51b57.jpg

So guys, what are your thoughts on the awards so far?

Hi Claire. You share a dressing room with Miss Piggy right? Perhaps you could have a quick peek or even just blatantly ask her the nipple question? I mean you obviously have 2 I take it, (that's a whole different line of enquiry), but with the fabulous Miss Piggy...... well...... you see............... she could have up to 12 nips and.... well, I'm 100% a breast man, and I just want to know the lie of the land before I go toe to toe with the little green fella she's always chasing. (I think I could take him!)

Deservedly @ManUtd1 runs off with the price and @BoxToBox with the second place! 

I am grateful for the votes I got as well. I did not expect to get any considering the last 3 months have been inactive from me sadly. It's been a great year, though, and many people have been great this year.

Michelle_Red_Carpet.thumb.jpg.fd3a1d26a176ffdd35c35b743af1fc1c.jpg

So ManUtd1, how do you feel about claiming a hat-trick of awards tonight?

Sweet baby RNGeebus... At a complete loss for words here. As @smp20 knows, it was only 2-3 years back that is completely fallen out of love with the game. 

You guys are amazing.

Miss Piggy, quick question for you... Asking for a friend...

Archived