Creating Wonderkids

Hi,

ive used the search button but currently on mobile, but couldn’t find what I needed. Anyway, going to start a quick game before the new one comes out in November. 

I want to add myself and a few others into a team, I know how to do that, but what’s stats do I need to put in to make the player the best? Ie what boxes should have 20’s in etc. 

Looking to add: GK, CB, DM/CM, RW, LW and CF. 

Many thanks in advance. 

8 minutes ago, bucket said:

Hi,

ive used the search button but currently on mobile, but couldn’t find what I needed. Anyway, going to start a quick game before the new one comes out in November. 

I want to add myself and a few others into a team, I know how to do that, but what’s stats do I need to put in to make the player the best? Ie what boxes should have 20’s in etc. 

Looking to add: GK, CB, DM/CM, RW, LW and CF. 

Many thanks in advance. 

If you are using the pre-game Editor, you can let the AI sort that out.  Enter in the CA/PA you want your player to have and there is another selection that asks you which role to use to fill in the attribute blanks.

Alternatively if you want to fill in the attributes yourself, that's more to do with what role you want the players to perform not their position on the pitch, which you'll need to decide.  Kinda pointless telling you to fill in the blanks for a Target Man if you actually want a Poacher for example.

If it helps, go into the game, click on a player's profile and then select a role on the profile screen.  That will highlight the desired attributes for that role and give you a good starting point.

200 is max for both CA and PA.  CA cannot exceed PA.

In the pre-game editor there is also a line called recommended CA.  This RCA will tell you how much CA has been used so far (if you are setting your own attributes) so you can see how much you have left to play around with (up to the 200 max).

I often do this with the editor. I make one random wonderkid and see how he does over his life (I often give him my own name, just I can see what it would have been like if I had been born with any footballing talent whatsoever) and choose a random  non league club to have a sugar daddy and see if they ever achieve anything.

1 hour ago, mark1985 said:

I often do this with the editor. I make one random wonderkid and see how he does over his life (I often give him my own name, just I can see what it would have been like if I had been born with any footballing talent whatsoever) and choose a random  non league club to have a sugar daddy and see if they ever achieve anything.

Exactly what I’m doing mate. Just a little play around before new one comes out. 

Archived