[Discussion] More Second teams

meniosnomikos

We all know that football teams have lower than U18 teams as well. I would like to see all of them (or as many as possible) of them to be added. It would give the game a more realistic look. Also i would like to see more leagues added. You could use some editor data currently existing. It gives on my nerves when i crash because i just add lots of them through editor data.

I agree with having more UnderXX teams.
Now, since it's illegal to add the real young players (at least officially), newgens could fix that issue and we could have, for example, an U15s team full with newgens from the start of the game.

As for more leagues, sure why not?

• 5 weeks later...

One thing to remember here is that the 1-20 scale is for a professional footballer. 

A passing of 1 is still better than the average bloke on the streets passing by quite a bit. 

Either a new system has to then be devised for youngsters, or there has to be some suppression of what their attributes will be at 15/16 when they come to the fore. 

I have no idea how FM will behave under this hypothetical situation I'm about to offer, but I imagine if you edited a player once the game has started to be like 5 years old, with good hidden/mental stats a CA of 1 and a PA of 200 he would progress an awfully long way in football. So if that thinking is correct, that is why there would need to be an extra layer added to prevent this immense pre-professional development.

On 11/13/2017 at 17:33, santy001 said:

there would need to be an extra layer added to prevent this immense pre-professional development.

Perhaps SI can put a limit as to how much improvement in CA a player can have every year? At least at those ages (<18y)?
For example, after checking some screenshots of my players from previous years, I noticed that my best prospect (18y old at that time) had seen an increase of +19 CA points after the first year (+16.9% increase from original CA) and +20 CA points after the second year (+14.7% increase from original CA). If we assume that's the maximum my player could get (with optimal training, playing time, avoiding injuries, etc.), then for players <18y old, SI could put limits like this?
5a10704a01b6c_CAincreaselimits.PNG.5419ffaba38850dd044a56c66b67cdf2.PNG

(the percentages are random, just so you understand what I mean)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived