Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asho25

Players out on loan

when loaning out a player without a work permit be able to say to them you are loaning them out because they have no permit. same when selling a player with no permit.

be able to ask director of football to loan out a player without a permit and to a club that will help his chances to get into the national team or a club in a country where he can gain nationality quickly 

separate players out on loan from the rest of the squad maybe give them there own hub so that you know the player you can play and the loaned out players are not in the way

16 hours ago, Asho25 said:

separate players out on loan from the rest of the squad maybe give them there own hub so that you know the player you can play and the loaned out players are not in the way

This is already a feature - there's the Loans section under Transfer where you can monitor them, and in your main squads you can deselect "Not At Club" in the filter options so they won't be shown.

3 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

This is already a feature - there's the Loans section under Transfer where you can monitor them, and in your main squads you can deselect "Not At Club" in the filter options so they won't be shown.

never seen that before thanks

I'd to be able to ask a player in on loan, how he would feel if i tried to buy him, 

You've settled in well, the captain (who i already asked) thinks the lads would love to have you around etc etc

Edited by wkdsoul