Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pinky1976

FM2009 on Windows 10

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get FM2009 working on Windows 10?

I've installed via Steam, updated with the patch and basically tried everything to get past the intro credits and into the game and it just keeps bombing out with message of Football Manager 2009 has stopped working etc etc

I've got a super long career going and didn't want to lose it - time is difficult for me and this format of the game is easy to play so a bit gutted I can't get it working.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

Have you installed the latest patch for the game?  Getting older games to run on today's operating systems has proved to be difficult and there is no magic formula, I'm afraid and it can be just a process of trial and error.  Have you tried compatibility mode?

Hi Fraz,

Thanks for posting and yes tried all compatibility modes and downloaded the latest patch.

I've looked through the older posts now and see with windows 10 and older game versions its a difficult one, I was just hoping someone had managed to find a fix and get it working.

I'll keep trying for a bit but the white flag isn't far off!

Mike

If you find a solution, please feel free to post back as I am sure that this will help others with the same issues.

Sign in to follow this