Sports Interactive Community
johnny550

fm16 editor - unitialized

hello

i have one problem. I bought in-game editor in fm 2016 but purchase history shows the purchase as "unitialized". why? I am is very frustrated because even in recepit of purchase in my e-mail is stated that he bought in-game editor for "uninitialized" instead for "football manager 2016" is here the way how to solve this issue and fix it in his purchase history with the correct name as it should be? I have been advised that this issue was there even with older fm versions. It is very frustrating for me that tere is still the same bug and nothing has been done with it. If I am paying not small amount of money almost every year I'm expection product which will be on the high level of quality and not with childish bugs like this one..again and again...unsolved and unfixed. I wrote an email to support team but all solutions advised by them (uninstalling, installing again or close and open the game and use editor again or pressing f5 key) are not functional. How can I solve this. I would really like to have this bug fixed on my account. Thanks for helpscan_333.thumb.png.ff61b2d559ffc0528c1786f8def49ed4.png
thx

Edited by johnny550

Where did you buy the editor from?  What game version are you using?

Editor is bought through the game as usual. It is the latest version of fm16 which I use fm 16.3.2

Edited by johnny550

On 9/27/2017 at 08:51, FrazT said:

Where did you buy the editor from?  What game version are you using?

So what I should do with that? How to solve that? Thanks

You appear to have already done all the fixes that I would suggest so I think that you will need to take this up directly with SEGA support

On 10/6/2017 at 03:26, FrazT said:

You appear to have already done all the fixes that I would suggest so I think that you will need to take this up directly with SEGA support

i maybe found where the problem could be. in-game editor for fm16 is no longer available in steam store as such as fm 16 itself. Could this be the reason why it is displayed as "uninitialized" instead of "football manager 2016 in-game editor" in steam purchase history? you can not buy fm16 via steam and maybe because downloadable content is not available on Steam this could be the reason of that error because it is still possible to buy it in the game directly. Could this be the reason?

Edited by johnny550

It could well be the problem.  I would still suggest talking to support at SEGA and if you have your proof or purchase, they should be able to help.

Please is the FM 16.3.2 patch available for download? I have the FM 16 editor live but just noticed that it works with the 16.3.2 patch and I have the 16.2 game. What can I do? Thanks.

If you bought the game normally, connect to your steam account and the game will automatically update to the latest game version.

If you are using a pirate copy, you need to buy the game