Portugal which nations are similar?

hello there

i was thinking of messing around with a save based in Portugal what nations would you all think is best to include? Obviously Brazil for a start off due the whole Portugal/Brazil thing...

Im just thinking what others would be suited for a realistic save probably about another 5 or so i think,not too many.

Just now, Chinook2000 said:

Have you considered an Atlas or an Encyclopedia to see for yourself. Or that thing called Google, which has it's own maps Wikipedia and an obscene amount of stuff.

Thanks for the smart ass answer but yes i have as a matter of a fact - was asking from people who have played a similar save,if you dont have a constructive answer then dont comment on it!!!

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck Plays FM said:

Thanks for the smart ass answer but yes i have as a matter of a fact - was asking from people who have played a similar save,if you dont have a constructive answer then dont comment on it!!!

It's amazing the Internet you know. Look up Portugal and it's history, read the info on FM it's all there it's just what anyone answering you will do.

Why when there is so much info at your fingertips do people still need answers to simple easy to find questions? Is it idleness, boredom or both?

It's a game, your game do it yourself. I mean your only messing around what's the big deal?

56 minutes ago, Uncle Buck Plays FM said:

hello there

i was thinking of messing around with a save based in Portugal what nations would you all think is best to include? Obviously Brazil for a start off due the whole Portugal/Brazil thing...

Im just thinking what others would be suited for a realistic save probably about another 5 or so i think,not too many.

I wouldn't bother with Brazil unless you are going to manage there, they'll produce enough newgens without being a playable nation.

I would stick with European leagues, check out the league rankings and load every league above the Portugal top league and then work your way down until you feel you've loaded enough.

Off the top of my head I would say top leagues of England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland & Greece.  After that consider nations like Poland, Austria, Scandinavian ones & Eastern European ones as well 2nd level leagues in the big five nations.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Chinook2000 said:

It's amazing the Internet you know. Look up Portugal and it's history, read the info on FM it's all there it's just what anyone answering you will do.

Why when there is so much info at your fingertips do people still need answers to simple easy to find questions? Is it idleness, boredom or both?

It's a game, your game do it yourself. I mean your only messing around what's the big deal?

Is it out of boredom you resort to posts like this? Cut it out please. 

It's amazing the Internet you know. You can find other things to do with your time than wind up posters on a forum.

5 hours ago, Chinook2000 said:

Yeah what a terrible lad, fancy coming on a FM forum and asking fellow players for an opinion.

Archived