FM18 - Who will you manage?

I usually go Bournemouth, my local side. Man Utd, the club I supported as a boy or start unemployed and end up in the Conference North/South. 

This year however, I’ve gone with Rangers. 

Dont know too much about Scottish football but the clubs rich history attracts me. I like the idea of trying to compete with Celtic and restore some parity in the old firm games. 

Champions league football is also not a million miles away if I can be successful. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone - Team I support. One of the smallest, poorest teams in the Scottish top flight, but who've finished in the European places four times in the past five seasons. Ageing team needs revitalised aswell. Be fun trying to continously overachieve with a weak budget whilst trying to bring through youngsters, all while competing with the likes of Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts for the top four. 

Leicester at first, to get to grips with the game and should be an interesting game trying to get back into Europe following last year's adventure.

I fancy another game with a top European club at some point as well, maybe somewhere with a lot of young talent like Monaco or Leipzig.

Will then drop down and try a journeyman save or bring a League 1/2 team up to prominence.

Archived