DoF: only renewal works | transfer bugged? | stats have no influence

I've used my DoF for contract renewals a few times and he does a good job, even getting players to sign on a lower fee when they are getting older.

But when I use the "transfer target" feature, I don't seem to succeed to get any players.
I've tried with both a low budget weak belgian team, and I've tried with Bayern Munchen.

The issue is I never had the DoF offer more then the players value, so if they are not transfer listed this will never succeed. (even if I set the maximum offer to something much higher)
In the rare cases that he does succesfully has his offer accepted (mostly because the player is transfer listed) he mostly gives a to low wage (in comparison to the wages you already have) to the player so they don't sign (especially for players that are backup/rotation)

So I'm wondering if I'm missing something here to why I'm not succesful to use him to do transfer, I would really like this option if it worked.

I even tried with FMRTE and gave my DoF 20 for all stats and hidden stats, and to my surprise, after releoading the game he gives exactly the same offers (transfer) and contract renewals offers as with all his stats set to 1.
so it seems that stats have no influence for a DoF in touch when doing transfers, signing new players or renewing existing contracts.

Can someone share some tips or stories where they were succesfull or where I'm missing something?
If this is really how it works now, and so difficult to successfully do transfers, than maybe something needs to change and we need extra instructions for the DoF "do everything to sign" - "try to buy for value" - "only buy under value"

And one other thing, am I right that if I try to buy a player, and the other team agrees I have to do the contract negotiations and I cannot ask my DoF to do it (he only does it if he can doe the transfer negotiations as well)

Thanks,

Archived