PLAYER AWARDS DEFINITIONS EDIT

Dekelh32

Hello everyone, 

Im currently building a new league structure (FM17). The top league contains both championship and relegation playoffs.

While editing the player awards, had this question raised: 

For example, when editing the goalkeepers 'Golden Gloves' award, noticed that in the 'period' tab there are 2 similar definitions : 'For the Season' and 'For the competition' . 

My question is, what's the difference? is the 'Season' definition refers only to the regular season? meaning it's excluding the playoffs (i don't want that!). 

Will be great to have any helpful info about this, thanks in advance :)

On 8/30/2017 at 13:25, Dekelh32 said:

Hello everyone, 

Im currently building a new league structure (FM17). The top league contains both championship and relegation playoffs.

While editing the player awards, had this question raised: 

For example, when editing the goalkeepers 'Golden Gloves' award, noticed that in the 'period' tab there are 2 similar definitions : 'For the Season' and 'For the competition' . 

My question is, what's the difference? is the 'Season' definition refers only to the regular season? meaning it's excluding the playoffs (i don't want that!). 

Will be great to have any helpful info about this, thanks in advance :)

I think for the season also includes domestic and continental competitions, whereas for the competition is restricted to (in this case) only league games.

Archived