Can't verify Germany after changing prize money ?

Marinho

Want to lower the prize money starting in 17/18 because the increase puts the league out of whack ingame.

For some weird reason, it will not let me verify ... I use the option to add to an existing league structure, then edit the prize money (stages --> stage 0 leag --> league settings and there towards the bottom) and get an error message when trying to verify, "Fußball-Bundesliga has not finished in time for season update day 1/1/2017.

When i don't change anything i can verify, when i change the prize money for the 2017/2018 league (there are 2 in Editor by default due to league rules/prize money changing IRL.) i suddenly can't. I change nothing else ...

It's the same with all DB files out there as well. So yeah, i am stumped ...  Anybody have any idea what the problem is here ?

51 minutes ago, Marinho said:

Want to lower the prize money starting in 17/18 because the increase puts the league out of whack ingame.

For some weird reason, it will not let me verify ... I use the option to add to an existing league structure, then edit the prize money (stages --> stage 0 leag --> league settings and there towards the bottom) and get an error message when trying to verify, "Fußball-Bundesliga has not finished in time for season update day 1/1/2017.

When i don't change anything i can verify, when i change the prize money for the 2017/2018 league (there are 2 in Editor by default due to league rules/prize money changing IRL.) i suddenly can't. I change nothing else ...

It's the same with all DB files out there as well. So yeah, i am stumped ...  Anybody have any idea what the problem is here ?

when you convert to advanced rules , season update day is set to 1.1.2017 instead of original date. Its known issue. Just set season update day like in basic rules and everything will be ok.

13 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

when you convert to advanced rules , season update day is set to 1.1.2017 instead of original date. Its known issue. Just set season update day like in basic rules and everything will be ok.

Thank you :) 

Archived