352 FM17.3.1 Knap

14 hours ago, knap said:

352 tactic tested with Spurs, based on a PM discussion.

FM17,3,2Knap352P105_FCB6A6EC-57EE-446B-BC0A-700058F3F756.fmf

5996b9bc73d9b_TottenhamHotspur_Overview-6.thumb.png.b8fda1ba63ad5573642cab46ec890f44.png5996b9ce5e6d6_EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewStages-9.thumb.png.06eb902a8a57e9bb23d714839265ee51.png

Love the formation and your tactics in general but hate the TM role as everything  goes through him due to the role. Going to try something more generic like a poacher or an advanced forward attack instead. 

Thanks as ever for sharing your tactics. Best tactics out there bar none (loversleaper as well). 

J

One thing I have noticed among the great creations that you have made. The tactics where you put "Use Tighter Marking" in the Team Instructions, apart from the individual "Mark Tighter" Player Instruction, the defensive records have been much more impressive, e.g. this one, the Journeyman 3421 tactic etc.

Does it mean this TI is more effective, or with Mark Tight PI, the player will only mark the player near to him, and this TI of "Use Tighter Marking" forces our players to mark any player that is in possession or near to the ball?

All settings have a risk reward element and I tend to look at GD.

Sub top underdog has now finished, but the formation probably should work for both.

I prefer G&Ts for lubrication.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The league table is an indication of potential. I know the testing like Mr Ls gives an idea of winning with total underdog, but most improve the squad and using the ultimate underdog tactic should not be necessary.  I seldom use the top rated tactic and last year I tended to use Dambuster and this year 3421, 4231 wide and narrow.

Archived