Football Manager 2018 Announcement

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tiotom92 said:

Miles latest tweet:

"we haven't set a time for it's release apart from "Friday 27th or before". When it's ready, we'll release it."

Surely he'd just say it was being released on Friday by now if there wasn't still a chance for it being today?

Aye, he said on Twitter that as soon as it was obvious to him and the SI staff that it wouldn't be out today, he'd let everyone know on Twitter. So until he says "100% not today", it might be out this evening.

3 minutes ago, SmurfDude said:

I'm going on a date shortly but I'd rather be playing the FM18 beta. That's probably not a good sign...

Dont know if its you or the girl that there is something wrong with:lol:

Edited by Woho

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Right I've loaded up my last save on 17 to say my goodbye..... Sorry 17 me and you and spent over 2,000 hours together but I think it's time we see other people......

Haha, I did exactly the same with my Hacken save a few mins ago, actually said goodbye to my star players. I'm not gonna lie, there was a lump in my throat. It's almost as if I'm killing them, 

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Haha, I did exactly the same with my Hacken save a few mins ago, actually said goodbye to my star players. I'm not gonna lie, there was a lump in my throat. It's almost as if I'm killing them, 

Mate, I've taken a Malaysian team from nothing to a top club, then stops in Hong Kong, Australia, Saudi Arabia finally making a return the Malaysian team 20 years later. I feel quite sad but I think it's for the best...