Great CM but no flair

I'm on a road to win the champions leage with Colchester united. last transfer window I bought a player who seemed to become the perfect playmaker for my team. ( see screenshot)

The problem with the player is that he doesn't have any flair (5) and a 20 teamwork. The player isn't scoring any goals or giving any assists.  I know what the attributes mean, but I'm not sure how to use a player like this. A player with 18 dribbeling and an amazing technique is useless if he doesn't use it.

Naamloos.thumb.png.3c19b37f2966746df3f583adb4f28d64.png

5 hours ago, Colchesterunited said:

Played 20 matches and he got 4 goals and 4 assists as a CM(s).  His stats are okay, but I still think he can do better. His vision is 16 btw

Well it kinda depends how the team is setup, if your team is setup to cater to the strikers from the wings its only natural the central midfielders are not going to post eye-popping stats. If that is the case his total of 8 goal contributions isn't too shabby in a CM(s) role which really isn't that attacking.

On 13/8/2017 at 13:36, Colchesterunited said:

I'm on a road to win the champions leage with Colchester united. last transfer window I bought a player who seemed to become the perfect playmaker for my team. ( see screenshot)

The problem with the player is that he doesn't have any flair (5) and a 20 teamwork. The player isn't scoring any goals or giving any assists.  I know what the attributes mean, but I'm not sure how to use a player like this. A player with 18 dribbeling and an amazing technique is useless if he doesn't use it.

Naamloos.thumb.png.3c19b37f2966746df3f583adb4f28d64.png

would be easier for us (and you) if you uploaded your screen shots in English, so we all could see what his stats are

(You can always change it back to Dutch? when you have taken it)

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2017 at 19:37, DKB said:

would be easier for us (and you) if you uploaded your screen shots in English, so we all could see what his stats are

(You can always change it back to Dutch? when you have taken it)

A true FM fan knows the stats by their position :):)

Archived