Reducing or adding the number in a team

Sir Tom

Hello everybody. I was wondering if anybody could help me with an idea & it's probably a stupid one, but is there a way, by way if the advanced editor, that you could reduce or add to the number of player's in a team ? I was thinking of trying to make a 7-a-side team/league, hopefully with a smaller pitch size too & to also do a 15-a-side team/league, like rugby union match. I'm not good with technical thing's & so I thought I'd ask the very clever people on here for any Nay it's not or Yay it is possible answers. Thanks to all & sorry if my idea is a bit barmy :)

Hi Robbo :) Thanks for your reply/thought's mate, I appreciate it. Yeah, I'm sure you're correct in your thinking that the team size can't be reduced or increased. I mean, if it was possible, I'm 100% certain that many more cleverer people than me would've thought of it & created it in the year's that the Football Manager series of games have been with us. If anybody else has any ideas on doing it, I'd be very grateful to hear from you. Take Care Robbo & everybody & enjoy your weekend's :)

Archived