FM 2016 Annoyance

To give you some context, I was 2-0 down at half-time, my team is Lumezzane in Italian Serie 'C' and I'm playing the team in 4th position away from home, Pavia (I'm currently 5th), so, I give them a big half-time team talk and make a few changes and we manage to pull it back to 2-2, fantastic. Then in the 93rd some ridiculousness happens which makes no physical or logical sense. I've tried to add the video so I hope it's visible. My right-back allows the ball to run across his body for the left-winger to score easily. 

MY other issue is, it seems as though this is seen as normal, regular behaviour. The right-back isn't seen to have made a mistake so what has happened? This is my issue with FM. The context doesn't match the result or outcome of an action and it becomes a frustration. Not only was the mistake terrible but it's not even acknowledged as a mistake so I can't even 'have a word' with my player. 

These instances happen too often and are extremely frustrating. I can't usually be bothered to upload highlights to show ME inconsistencies and irregular behaviour as I'd be on here more than i'm on the game, however, this one pee'd me off so I would be happy to have some kind of explanation. 

Pavia 3-2 Lumezzane - Match Highlights-360p.ogv

Archived