Sports Interactive Community
displaced_seagull

Personal Assistants - UID?

So I've noticed the game doesn't generate pictures when you get a female PA.

Is there any way of finding out the UID of the 'person' so that you can add one? - I know some skins offer this but I'm happy with the default, so don't want to change that, but equally having a 'shadow' face is a little jarring when pretty much everyone else's face pops up in my news feed.

Ta.

There not a clickable role so I don't think there is anyway to find it (same with Press Officers and Doctors). Looks like the game doesn't generate faces for any female staff so I'd guess the facegen system cannot currently generate female faces.

You could have a look at one of the third party editors as one of them might allow you access to their ID (if they even have one), otherwise the only other way would be to replace the default female shadow with an actual face.

On 03/08/2017 at 22:47, michaeltmurrayuk said:

There not a clickable role so I don't think there is anyway to find it (same with Press Officers and Doctors). Looks like the game doesn't generate faces for any female staff so I'd guess the facegen system cannot currently generate female faces.

You could have a look at one of the third party editors as one of them might allow you access to their ID (if they even have one), otherwise the only other way would be to replace the default female shadow with an actual face.

You can find out the doctor's name. Adding the UID column on the club staff screen.

I definitely think they do exist it is just the method in obtaining them.

It is a trivial matter really but it would be nice to be able to modify their names too, maybe even have the RL ones added in the research process like requested here.

is there some way of finding what are the uids of personal assistants?

Ive looked in every 3rd party editor and no, personal assistants arent there.  Changing the default pic looks to be all you can do 

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

Ive looked in every 3rd party editor and no, personal assistants arent there.  Changing the default pic looks to be all you can do 

ok. and ho w can I change it?? where?

You can change the default pictures in the same way as you would add a picture to a player, you just put a different entry in the config, details on what you need to put in the config file are in this post:

Not sure which of the default entries it uses so you might need to experiment until you get the correct one, also this will change the image for all default faces of that type.

3 hours ago, mangerico said:

ok. and ho w can I change it?? where?

graphics\pictures\players\normal\default\female in the custom skin you use  change the pic you want to none.png in the skin . there is also one for staff but the none changes the assistant

GeHAZIkxSyStr4kHrTbePA.png

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

i decided since i am a 3d model, my assistant should be also so if your interested there is a bunch of them on a site, they also have transparent backgrounds. 

OjdVgpo.png

There is sort of a workaround if you can want to spend the time and if you have the 3.AGP regen replacement pack.

Once your Personal Assistants face show then you can look in the 3.AGP pack to match it up and then replace it with what you want.

Pics are before and after changing the face

Vic Posher_  Inbox-4.png

Vic Posher_  Inbox-5.png

So you can do this for all your female staff and have individual pics instead of just one default pic

Vic Posher_  Inbox-4.png

FMReporter...

I'm assuming this pack replaces the personal assistant image yes?  And you just went through the entire 3.AGP Megapack folder to locate which image it was using..then replaced said image yes?

1 hour ago, Maviarab said:

FMReporter...

I'm assuming this pack replaces the personal assistant image yes?  And you just went through the entire 3.AGP Megapack folder to locate which image it was using..then replaced said image yes?

The 3.AGP pack replaces the Regen faces with real faces. All of the Staff use the same Regen pack so the 3.AGP pack will give you real faces instead of the Regen ones. Then yes I went through the 3.AGP pack to find the ones I had and replaced them. Took me about 30 minutes to find my 2 Female Staff members (Personal Assistant and Press Officer).

Sounds good...will get on it.  cheers for confirmation.

On 02/02/2018 at 19:23, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You can change the default pictures in the same way as you would add a picture to a player, you just put a different entry in the config, details on what you need to put in the config file are in this post:

Not sure which of the default entries it uses so you might need to experiment until you get the correct one, also this will change the image for all default faces of that type.

Can anyone advise on how I apply a face of a female regen (i.e. personal assistant) in the game?

I have an appropriate image, but need some pointers on what to do please.

Has anyone got a pre-made config file and a fool-proof instruction guide?

Thanks for any help.

On 14/06/2019 at 14:29, McClane29 said:

Can anyone advise on how I apply a face of a female regen (i.e. personal assistant) in the game?

I have an appropriate image, but need some pointers on what to do please.

Has anyone got a pre-made config file and a fool-proof instruction guide?

Thanks for any help.

Anyone?

Please!

On 02/03/2018 at 19:12, FMReporter said:

The 3.AGP pack replaces the Regen faces with real faces. All of the Staff use the same Regen pack so the 3.AGP pack will give you real faces instead of the Regen ones. Then yes I went through the 3.AGP pack to find the ones I had and replaced them. Took me about 30 minutes to find my 2 Female Staff members (Personal Assistant and Press Officer).

Yeah it will take a while but since they are bundles by race its a bit easier to find