[FM17] Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...

Bedese

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season Review!

League

Awful.

Cup

Also awful.

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Libertas lost 4-1 to Lincoln from Gibraltar in the CL, Virtus lost 6-0 to Sturm Graz from Austria and Folgore lost 4-0 to Odd from Norway in the EL.

Next yearThe other teams keep stealing our best players, so I have no idea. We need to make Europe at some point, though.

I'm fed up of all the other teams stealing our best players, so it's time for a taste of their own medicine, and we went to sign every 5* PA player we could find. We're rubbish, so there were quite a lot of them...

0e27966b27c4777f4ddc64e07fa6c7fa.png

How, what, why, is that even possible

23 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

I'm fed up of all the other teams stealing our best players, so it's time for a taste of their own medicine, and we went to sign every 5* PA player we could find. We're rubbish, so there were quite a lot of them...

giphy-(33).gif

23 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

I see the Uncle 'Arry approved wheelin' & dealin' is in full flow

62061572.jpg

1 minute ago, deez0r said:

That is brilliant. :D

4 minutes ago, oneronaldo said:

I see the Uncle 'Arry approved wheelin' & dealin' is in full flow

62061572.jpg

4 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

How, what, why, is that even possible

giphy-(33).gif

Glad you all approve :D Unfortunately, we've started the season without a win in the first 6 games. Looks like overhauling the entire squad may not be such a good plan...

5 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

cbe02a3302f58efa9dcde01cee6a9cba.png

Sweet, we now have better players for the other teams to steal. Remember that CM from last intake?

3eed50333a533b630b1d9974a5a1fd1a.png

Didn't even get him for one game before he jumped ship.

Welp, time to inform the owner to get cracking signing checks, 'cos this squad ain't gon fill itself

1 hour ago, Jupjamie said:

Signs 102 players: "San Giovanni acting frugally in the market".:lol:

21 minutes ago, mjaferrie said:

Haha, I love how it says 'almost unbelievable'.  Anything is possible in San Marino :D

7 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

Signs 102 players: "San Giovanni acting frugally in the market".:lol:

:lol: 

On 01/08/2017 at 12:46, Jupjamie said:

Steve Evans? Is that you?

Season Review!

League

:D 

I actually played the games this year instead of flying off on holiday, and it made the difference. Even with losing our entire team we were able to win our division and make it to the Playoff final. Folgore were way too good for us, but we're into the Europa League :D 

Cup

Oh well.

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Folgore beat Lincoln 3-2 in the First Round before losing 9-0 to Sparta Prague in the Second CL Qualifying Round. Virtus lost 7-0 to Split and Libertas lost 5-0 to Jabonlec from the Czech Republic in the EL.

Next yearMaking Europe again would be great. We need the money to turn Pro ASAP.

Archived