Hopes, Dreams and Wishes for FM22?

For me the big news of the past month has been Sega acquiring the German licenses for FM19-22 which is great news on it's own, especially for German fans. Given that SI lost a significant amount of money last year (see the accounts HERE), I was also delighted in terms of having what looks like a concrete confirmation of the long term future of the series.

So...FM22 is a whole five years away, which seems a long enough period of time that we could all have a "no holds barred" discussion about our personal hopes, dreams and wishes for the future of the game. I also thought a secondary topic could be reflections on FM12-FM17, especially in the context of progress and "the direction of the game" (whatever that means.)

I have a variety of comments, some specific and some general, and some directly relating to the game and some not. It makes sense to start in the past and work forward

Personal Reflections on FM12-17

Firstly the positives: I've had a lot of fun with these versions of the game (apart from 13 and 14 which I didn't own) and so many thanks to SI for that. FM is still and will hopefully always continue to be my computer gaming "constant." Thanks a lot.

On the downside I feel that FM17 is the epitome of the lack of changes that I associate with this "era" of FM. I think this point has been well laboured so I won't elaborate any further. The second issue is with the Social Media feature, which for me is the most poorly implemented feature perhaps of all time. Lastly: Brexit. I can't criticise the inclusion of this enough. You know that the game is most popular in the UK and you know that a lot of people play with their own team and build a dynasty in the future. So therefore you know that including Brexit in the manner which you did, especially in terms of the way the timing of the decision is drastically variable, will RUIN THE FUN of a lot of people. It's one thing to compromise fun for the pursuit of realism (which I disagree with but which is understandable) and it's another thing entirely to compromise fun in the pursuit of political point scoring, which this feels like to me.

The other issue with the inclusion of Brexit is that it goes against the previous philosophy of "once it's official it's in," which imo makes the inclusion even more puzzling. One positive is that hopefully SI will now allow a more dynamic future environment to unfold, which is one of my wishes overall.

My final personal reflection on this era of FM is that press conferences are the most tedious part of the game. I don't think there's much more to add here, but I have a wish also outlined below.

Hopes, Wishes and Dreams for FM19-22

1. Urgent attention to Press Conferences

In the short term I honestly think these should be cut down to one question per match on the most significant issue. In the long term a whole new way of interacting with the media as a whole would be great, especially if it was a more long term thing that had to be managed over time. I would also love to see more graphics within the game as templates for special media items, for example with the face of a Newgen appearing on a Topman advert (more on this below.)

Whatever happens I think changes here are a huge priority. The ideas I suggested in the Feature Request forum weren't that well received, but if you feel like it you can see it here: [Discussion] No More Press Conferences

2. 3D Training

Surely FM22 is far enough away to hope for this? Could be an controversial suggestion but I have full faith in it as a concept. I posted some more detailed suggestions in THIS thread.

3. Better Manager Character Creation

For example if my playing history is "Professional Footballer" then I should be able to choose who I played for, and perhaps have relationships based on that, etc. Now I never personally play as myself on FM, instead preferring to create a fictional character. I've recently discovered via Miles' twitter that "the whole point of the game" is to play as yourself, and so many of my ideas on this topic will be regarded as "absolutely no chance," but I went into some depth about this concept in this thread here: [Discussion] Revamping the Manager Creation Process, which you may enjoy even if the whole thing is largely a waste of time.

4. Ability to Occupy More Roles within Football

Again I believe this is something for which there is "no chance," but we can still dream. My journeyman saves would be greatly enhanced by either being able to cut my teeth as a U18s Manager or "move upstairs" into a director of football role. What these roles offer which I think is understated is the opportunity to play the game with tactics being an afterthought. I personally would love this. Although a bit more outrageous, I would also love the ability to "create a player" to follow throughout the duration of my save while also controlling his key decisions over transfers etc. Why? Just for fun.

5. More Imaginative Incorporation of SI Partners?

For example as mentioned above how about my Newgen signs a deal to advertise for Topman and I get a cool news item with that Newgen's face in a Topman Advert, or a wider shot showing my Newgen wearing some digitally created version of actual clothes I could buy from Topman? 10% off if this happens

As other examples, how about enriching the nature of the female manager character by having some gender specific events relating to becoming an ambassador for Kick It Out? This could also apply to any ethnic minority character managing in the UK, or any manager character at all, perhaps triggered by having a certain level of diversity at your club. Moving forward into the future the issue of homosexuality in football could also be addressed in a positive way by having a Newgen star in the future come out as gay. I respect Kick It Out, but they have often seemed a bit behind the times, and removing the white barbs from their logo and also specifying what the mysterious "it" actually is (tackling racism and discrimination) have been positive changes. This could be an interesting and fun way for them to establish their message and also do so in a progressive way because the issue being dealt with is a future one. Obviously I've not suggested that there should be racist incidents in the game, which would be counter productive.

For Pro Direct, who are apparently the largest online football store in the world, could they provide a more ongoing shirt sales roundup? For example once a month you could opt in to a message from Pro Direct who would inform you about where in the world they are receiving orders for your replica shirts, and which players were most demanded. This would be fun to see change over time as the make up of your squad changed and you emerged into new markets.

Warchild would be a great one. How about some Newgens being able to become ambassadors for Warchild? I think it could be really compelling and interesting tangent if there was a chance that newgens of specific nationalities could generate with a link to REAL STORY or situation that Warchild have really dealt with in reality. At some point during this players career, perhaps after a landmark achievement, he would be announced as an ambassador to Warchild and the news item would have a small bit of information about their relevance to him. For example a quotation where he mentions the impact of War X on his home town of Y and how his family or even himself were directly helped by Warchild. These should be location specific stories based on actual Warchild activities.

Classic Football Shirts is an easy one. How about they tweet about in-game classic shirts? For example once I am in 2030 they might tweet about a deal on the retro league winning Spurs shirt of 2021? Or about a deal on England World Cup winning shirts being half price? Including 1966, 2018, 2022 and 2026? This one could get a bit annoying given that the shirts in game don't change, but I still think there is potential there.

6. Greater Implication/Consequences of Everything - The Story?

I while ago I encountered a game called Rimworld, which I'm sure some of you have played. On the store page it described itself as a "story simulator" which seemed right up my alley, so I bought it. After playing for a few hours and building my colony etc my overwhelming thought was "this is a good game, but it isn't a story simulator." But then it happened. While awaiting my return from the mines, my trusted and faithful dog was being a good boy and hauling some corn to my kitchen. Out of nowhere a hungry mountain wolf set upon him, tearing his ear from his head. In a panic I tried to make my character run back to base to save him, but it was too late. When I finally got back to him he was just a hairy, bloody torso. As I sat there with the game paused I realised that my sadness and burning desire for revenge against the mountain wolf could mean only one thing - this WAS a story simulator after all.

So I buried my dog and agreed with the rest of the colony that we would set out at first light to hunt down the mountain wolf and turn him into a set of matching hats. All was set, however I failed to realise that it was not just my real self that was missing my dog. My in game self was also having a hard time dealing with his loss, and obviously he internalized this badly because he started a fight with another member of the colony. After losing the fight and being forced into a medical bed I resolved to go and exact revenge on the mountain wolf by myself, once healed. Sadly, the member of the colony that I had had a fight with was also not having a great time (due to the fight), and suddenly suffered a mental breakdown. Did I mention that they were a cannibal arsonist? They proceeded to go on a fire setting spree which included part of the medical ward which I was resting in, and which also happened to be a poorly ventilated area burrowed out of a cliff with only one exit, which was now on fire. The room quickly rose to above 1000 degrees as I lay there heavily medicated.

So that's how I burned to death and was thoroughly compelled throughout. At the time I accepted that the game was in fact a story simulator, but I have since been thinking about what makes it so, particularly in a way that could allow SI to translate that element of the game over to FM.

The answer, for me, is CONSEQUENCES. Something happened, which caused something else, which caused something else, which caused something else. A series of totally independent incidents will never be a story, and in a lot of ways this is FM currently. The impacts and consequences are too muted and not far-reaching enough. I feel that if I win the league I get a reputation boost, an upgrade to 'Icon' or 'Legend' and a few lines of text, and that's it. Who have I inspired who now lists me as (idol)? What do the fans think and how is the fanbase of each club changing? Or if I become the most successful manager of my nation, how have I made my country proud? Are there babies being named after me? Maybe even a stadium or training ground being named after me in my home country, at a club I maybe had nothing to do with. Or perhaps I just have the ability to interact with anybody who likes me and give them advice or input on their careers, and watch them follow my advice? I really want to be surprised with the possibilities here. I want to feel. Sometimes the gameworld IS incidental to the manager.

7. More Interaction from SI on Here

As a general point I just think it would be nice. Even if not to idly chat, couldn't we have a thread dedicated to updates about the office network game for example?

Anyway, I would love to hear all of your reflections and wishes, thanks for reading.

16 hours ago, YKW said:

1. Urgent attention to Press Conferences

I agree they need something to change to make them a bit more engaging. Then again, I get the feeling that press conferences are not fun in real life either, they are an annoying part of life. The option to skip them exists, so it is not the end of the world if there is no good idea to improve this. 

16 hours ago, YKW said:

2. 3D Training

I do not see the point in this. I do not need to watch my players train, and I do not see what anybody could get from this. What would we get? Players playing passing games? Watching players dribble around cones? You learn 100 times more than this watching a single preseason friendly.

16 hours ago, YKW said:

3. Better Manager Character Creation

I agree with this, it would be great if managers had a more overt personality, and you could play to that. I know this exists in the game already somehow, but it not really the focus of the game. I do not want full on roleplay type things, I can add that myself by playing in specific ways, but it would be nice to expand on.

16 hours ago, YKW said:

4. Ability to Occupy More Roles within Football

I would love to be able to manage youth squads and be able to start a career in this way, it would be a very interesting and challenging game. I am less convinced by being a director of football, as this is a totally different role. FM is a football manager simulation, and focuses a lot on the match engine and tactics. You can play as a DOF to an extent anyway by downloading a skin with an instant result button, and just never playing a match. The only difference is you have to make a tactic. 

16 hours ago, YKW said:

5. More Imaginative Incorporation of SI Partners?

I do not really see what this adds, but it is something I would just ignore in the game anyway, so I have no strong opinion either way. I would love if kits (those that do not have a license) were to subtly change year on year (or even totally change for a 2nd strip), so you have the sense that something is new. 

16 hours ago, YKW said:

I really do not get this point at all. There are serious consequences in the game. You lose too much? You are fired, your rep takes a hit and maybe you cannot get a good job. You win a lot, you get offered the keys to the castle at one of the biggest clubs in the world. You annoy a player, he does not want to sign for you, or will not renew a contract. You annoy a fellow manager and he will double the asking price for his players when selling to you. I'd say these are the only consequences that really matter in game. Sure, I would like to see the press obviously treat you differently based on your previous choices. If you are a media darling they can defend you if your job is at risk, or be supportive in press conferences. Vice versa if you are disliked. Everything else would just be super cosmetic and add no depth.

19 hours ago, YKW said:

2 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

I really do not get this point at all. There are serious consequences in the game. You lose too much? You are fired, your rep takes a hit and maybe you cannot get a good job. You win a lot, you get offered the keys to the castle at one of the biggest clubs in the world. You annoy a player, he does not want to sign for you, or will not renew a contract. You annoy a fellow manager and he will double the asking price for his players when selling to you. I'd say these are the only consequences that really matter in game. Sure, I would like to see the press obviously treat you differently based on your previous choices. If you are a media darling they can defend you if your job is at risk, or be supportive in press conferences. Vice versa if you are disliked. Everything else would just be super cosmetic and add no depth.

I think what YKW is getting at here is that FM has a very cold/robotic feel about it.

Yes you can make an emotional connection with a save but it feels like the user has to do all the work in that regard.  Yes FM has a few news stories and a little hype but it lacks something that I can't quite put my finger on.

3 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

I do not see the point in this. I do not need to watch my players train, and I do not see what anybody could get from this. What would we get? Players playing passing games? Watching players dribble around cones? You learn 100 times more than this watching a single preseason friendly.

Firstly thanks for reading my text wall and for your comments. I couldn't disagree with you more on this issue though. I fully accept that 3D training may never happen and may not be any good even if it did, but one issue I have with the discussion is that I think it usually takes place in a very narrow context, rather than appreciating a 3D training environment as something that would have far more relevance than just watching a few drills.

If you have a look at the link I posted you'll see a much more detailed elaboration:

"Absolutely loads of benefits. The first one would be the increased information that the user had. If you consider the graphical limitations of the 3D ME then it becomes even more important that people have this extra information in order to understand what is being shown to them during a match and what it really means.

For example, the user could be given a better idea of what each attribute does and, crucially, what it looks like at different skill levels. Even more importantly it would be a way of helping the user understand that the attributes didn’t work in isolation – e.g. imagine two players both with 20/20 Pace/Acc but one with 20 Stamina and one with 5 stamina. Who will get from one end of the pitch to the other the fastest? If the drill is to dribble in and out of cones then dribbling 20 may be the key stat, but if it is combined with Agility 1 then perhaps the result would be surprising.

Attribute growth would make more sense both in terms of the impacts of the increased skill and also the means by which the skill was increased. If I set somebody to have individual training, what is actually happening?? With 3D training then you would be able to see your squad separate themselves based on the individual training you had chosen, and depending on your facilities see what actual activities they are doing. For example some players would be doing intensive weight training in the gym, some might be practicing free kicks, some might be shooting against the goalkeepers. If you are managing United for example and you give Rashford individual free kick taking then you should be able to see him improving over time in 3D but also he should be there sometimes getting tips from Rooney, or just working with him in general. Tutoring would obviously follow a similar template, with ‘mentoring off the pitch’ perhaps just involving proximity of the two players during regular training, and ‘improve his game’ showing those two players spending more time together as individuals on drills that were relevant to the PPMs of the tutor, for example. If he has ‘shoots from distance’ then one thing I may see is him and his tutee both shooting from distance, with the tutor at least at first being much better than the tutee.

What about player personality and squad blending? What does a squad who’s morale is low LOOK like? Poorer execution and improvement during training? Poor body language? What about a squad who “would be willing to die for each other?” It would be rewarding to be able to see a difference between the two situations. What about individual players who haven’t blended in because they are new signings and/or they don’t speak the language. It could be a clearer representation of the dynamics in the squad if such players would be visibly on the fringes, by walking on their own between drills for example, or by not receiving many high fives during the drills. 

What about each individual personality of my players? If they are ‘Slack’ or ‘Casual’ then surely there would be visible differences in their overall approaches? Yes, sometimes I would like to see my players messing about and breaking out into a game of crossbar challenge. At the other end of the scale, my ‘Model Professionals’ and the people who “put a lot of effort into staying at peak condition:” I would like to see this for example by arriving early/leaving late, visibly helping other members of the squad, undertaking personal training of their own accord, and maybe visibly telling off the ‘Slack’ and ‘Casual’ squad members who weren’t concentrating.

For a more direct link to a match situation, how about the possibility that weather effects, pitch conditions, and also morale effects could be represented in the 3D training in a way that helped the user understand when those factors were having a significant impact on their match. For example if I have noticed during training what it looks like when my GK spills shots or my players lose their footing because of the rain then I will be more aware of when that is happening in a match. Ditto for the condition of the pitch and the ball bobbling away from first touches, or the effects of playing in strong winds. And also for things like a player not being focussed or not giving 100%.

Forgetting the extra information that the user could get, there is also the benefit of the user actually learning things about real football. For example developing a good knowledge of actual training drills and schedules used in professional football, and given their visual representation, developing a basic ability to replicate these drills in real life.

Similarly I could gain an increased understanding of the skills and abilities needed to function in any particular tactical system. This would be especially true if my overall tactical choices influenced the default training schedule of my team. For example if I want to implement a high pressing strategy then I would immediately see that my default training schedule was much more dominated by physical, endurance based activities, whereas if implementing a tiki-taka style then it would be much more dominated with tactical and technical activities. (modifiable if I want to go in depth.)

If some kind of tactical sandbox also existed in training then as well as being something fun to just play around with there would also be a much greater ability for the user to actually understand the language of the 3D ME. For example by being able to organise training matches at will in order to see your tactical choices in action and change them or the players involved on the fly. What about being able to temporarily instruct PPMs during training to test their suitability to the player and the tactic?

But it’s not just about the extra information that the user gets and the increased opportunity for the user to learn about real football.

The 3D training environment would work along with loads of other parts of the game in a way that was really fun overall. For instance there would obviously be a graphical representation of your clubs facilities. This would include quality and number of training pitches, and the size, quality and variety of other facilities like gyms, canteens and leisure. ‘State of the Art’ facilities would differ greatly from “Below Average Facilities,” and watching your club improve, or getting a new job and enjoying the better facilities would be satisfying. This would also affect the number and type of training activities that are available to you, and the quality of each.

Coaching badges could be linked, both through the activities that are available to me (if I run training myself,) and in terms of overlap between the interface and activities/events that are shown. Why not have a virtual coaching course in game, and use a similar or identical presentation as the 3D training? When undertaking a coaching course in the game you would have the option of viewing the relevant 3D ‘tutorials’ with a brief demonstration of, for example, a different training principle or activity, that was then accessible as manager in the 3D training mode. This would also make recruiting and training staff a more interesting job, as they may have access to drills that I can’t perform myself, maybe because they have a higher coaching badge than me or maybe because the drill is a ‘special’ one that can only be attached to certain staff, like ‘curls ball’ for players.

Speaking of staff, what about the way that different staff personalities and skills could be represented? What would be the difference between an Assman with 5 Level of Discipline compared to one with 19 Level of Discipline? Being able to see this play out would be fun, for example because my players are visibly messing about more often in sessions run by my low LoD assman. Of course a suitable solution could be to put my low LoD Assman on a category or drill where he would mostly be interacting with highly professional players, who may even be better suited to more autonomy. Filling the training category screen with 5 star coaches is too thin of a goal.

Other events in the game could have a new place to be shown. What if you have a player who has turned up late to training. Later that day your Assman may alert you to that fact, but it would be funny if actually you had just noticed by yourself, either because you specifically wanted to check on his free kick progress, or because you watch his car turn up while all the other lads are already training. Could there be visible arguments/fights at times when morale is really poor and the pressure is on? These fights may or may not be leaked to the media. Or randomly you may see that a prospective signing is at the training ground with his agent.

Have whatever screen this 3D training is located in be accessible at any time of day but have the 3D appearance be relevant to what time of day it is. For example at 7am there may just be a groundsman mowing the pitches. During the regular day if training is scheduled then that is what is there. Once the evening comes then maybe there are special lights helping to maintain the pitch, and just a few lights on in some windows of the main clubhouse (deadline day would be an exception.) Perhaps there is one of my most ambitious and professional players still out there training? Maybe I’m at a lower level and some kids have climbed over the gate and are playing a game of Wembley.

Along with that you could add any number of ‘silly’ ideas that were just there to be nice little surprises.  For example there has to be ‘Simlish’ style audio consisting of things like general hubbub,  cries of frustration, encouraging grunts, and of course sarcastic cheers.

Imagine your joy when, in an extremely rare 3D training event, the ball hits one of your players square in the balls and he goes down into the fetal position. The squad all sarcastically cheer and perform various celebration animations. Morale goes up.

Or imagine this: by double clicking on a ball that was near my manager character in the 3D training it would begin a really simple “click to keep the ball up” mini game. My record would be logged as a nice little personal stat. The more kick-ups I do in a row the more of my players start paying attention, if I get to 100 then they all cheer. At the point I finally don’t keep the ball up, one of the squad may step up and start doing kick ups of his own to try and beat my record. Obviously there is the chance that I can fall over, which would also be a trigger for the sarcastic cheer and celebration animations. Morale goes up.

Obviously if I choose to do the above too frequently then I would suffer a pretty large hit to my “level of discipline” value."

Whether the possibilities compel you or not is another issue entirely, but I think we could perhaps agree that you have only considered a very small proportion of the possibilities that do exist.

Tell me about your dream version of FM sporadic, I would love to hear! Five years is a long time, anything could happen!

I think a fluid story and environment is the one true thing that would make FM utterly phenomenal 

love it or hate it, the inclusion of Brexit threw up a change to the game world that players had to react to. It is completely unrealistic to think that in 20-30 years the football universe will look how it does now, with the same rules and whatnot

Making the entire experience more unpredictable would be game-changing. One of my gripes is the question EVERY SEASON about whether the English game should have a winter break. What is the point of that question if there is a 0% chance of the rules changing to create a winter break? Things like that and lowering the EPL to 18 teams, or creating new rules around promotion of domestic players, or changes to competition structures - these are thing that could realistically happen or be discussed over the next few decades but will never EVER be considered by the game in its current form

This isn't a criticism, just something that would make the game a bit more alive imo

I have long said that there are not enough changes in the game world as time progresses on. Just like IRL-football changes happen every now and then from competition rules, new formats for clubs, FFP changing it´s rules, Brexit disappearing, the list could be made for so long. It´s utterly unrealistic that when you start the game in 2017 everything are always the same even when you are into 2030 for example. Nothing ever changes in text form either, everything is the same which makes the game unrealistic to what IRL-football represents.

I would love for more feedback on how the club are doing on the markets around the world when the club go on tour and what the fan bas could be expanded upon in those countries too. The commercial parts of the game are also unrealistic as more or less a lot stays the same. The way football is progressing transfer prices just go higher and higher up and this should be reflected in the game world. A player being sold for 100M€ should become a regular fixture when you are into like per example the year 2040. Instead the game calculates the same old things and then we get a couple of updates per year whom we as customers are going to be happy with and no it is not about the money, the game is cheap to buy but for players looking and being willing to play it for periods of time it demands more from SI.

One idea for future versions of FM for every year is that SI releases updates each month on the match engine on official packs or like per example for each third month. That way the match engine gets updated with new releases and functions every month or third with SI instead being forced to make the major overhaul on other things lacking in Football Manager for each years offical game release. As it stands SI just twitch and work around the match engine for a whole year and that leaves other big parts of the game in an usual mode just like always. In this way with the match engine being constantly updated SI would have to work twice as hard on other parts of the game which would in fact create a better and more solid game. I have quite frankly never seen the idea why SI have so many researches and still updates are released so seldom? What about creating a functional update system for FM 19 and forwards where you just don´t buy the game once a year, you get the benefit of new inclusions in the game for every third month per example. That would in my view and probably others revolutionize the way we see this game we all love. 

On 7/30/2017 at 06:24, DragonAndLance said:

FLAVOR.

This is what I personally believe is missing.

That and the letter u... :p

On the story point, it would depend how far they went.  I would be completely against them trying to shoehorn things in to satisfy those with little imagination.  Adding more little touches that the player can then infer story into is fine, but I just get the feeling that if they tried too hard, it would end up hackneyed and stilted.  Look at "The Journey" for FIFA - all that money and developing talent, and the story was still absolutely woeful.  

Think of it like a big box of lego bricks.  With that, you can use your imagination to build anything you like.  Then compare it to a big set with just enough pieces to make the one thing.  Sure you could probably use those to switch it up and do a few other things, but you're still limited.  To me, FM is that big box of lego bricks that gives you the base to tell really good stories with a bit of imagination.  It just needs those few little embellishments rather than anything huge.

• Administrators

If you have any ideas for the game, the Feature Request forums are the best place forum as they will be picked up and looked at in detail when we're preparing to discuss features for future versions of FM.

The forum can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests/

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

If you have any ideas for the game, the Feature Request forums are the best place forum as they will be picked up and looked at in detail when we're preparing to discuss features for future versions of FM.

The forum can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests/

Thanks. 

Sorry, I saw this as a general discussion about what direction people would like to see the game go in. If you'd prefer it in the Feature Request forum then feel free to move it there, it may get a better response anyway.

Any chance of the updated guidance/format for Feature Requesters any time soon? I've been waiting but it's been six months since you mentioned this.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, YKW said:

Sorry, I saw this as a general discussion about what direction people would like to see the game go in. If you'd prefer it in the Feature Request forum then feel free to move it there, it may get a better response anyway.

Any chance of the updated guidance/format for Feature Requesters any time soon? I've been waiting but it's been six months since you mentioned this.

That's fine, have a general discussion by all means, but if you come to an idea post it in the feature request forums else there's no guarantee we'll be able to consider it for a future game. 

And in regards to the guidance/format, I'm still waiting for it to be signed off at this end and am as frustrated as you are I'm afraid. 

8 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

That's fine, have a general discussion by all means, but if you come to an idea post it in the feature request forums else there's no guarantee we'll be able to consider it for a future game. 

And in regards to the guidance/format, I'm still waiting for it to be signed off at this end and am as frustrated as you are I'm afraid. 

Great news, thanks a lot. I'll be patient.

Archived