Who is going to play as AC Milan on FM 18 and what about the outlines?

AC Milan are a club that should be vastly improved for FM 18 with a sugar daddy investor nowadays IRL too. The transfer budget for AC Milan should be set at the same level as Premier League clubs and it will be interesting to see how much SI improves both Milano clubs in FM 18 but especially AC Milan then. It seems that at that club the money is just being thrown around and around and that they have a dedicated way of outgoing FFP-rules to make it economically sustainable.

Also for SI to not miss out on are the new Champions League rules where Spain, Italy, England and Germany get 4 direct places into the Champions League. Also SI have to be able to invent new kick off times in the Champions League (Cup) where UEFA have already decided that two matches in each matchweek will be played on the afternoon and 6 matches during nights. As for AC Milan I fully expect that their transfer budgets will reach the same heights as some Premier League clubs. And it will be interesting to finally play as AC Milan manager once again, that is one hope I have. 

Serie A as a whole is a league which needs a lot of working into it as we go into making FM 18 as the Italian Serie A just get´s more and more interesting for each year. The biggest downfall for Serie A in FM is the below number transfer budgets set for specific Serie A clubs. This figure may albeit be in accordance to real life but let´s not forget that FM is not real life football but a simulation game and therefore it would only be good for Italian clubs to have the same economical strengths once you have progressed a couple of season into a save. 

More and more good players should also be able to found in Italy in the same way as English players often tend to get good stats in the FM-versions. 

54 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

AC Milan are a club that should be vastly improved for FM 18 with a sugar daddy investor nowadays IRL too. The transfer budget for AC Milan should be set at the same level as Premier League clubs and it will be interesting to see how much SI improves both Milano clubs in FM 18 but especially AC Milan then. It seems that at that club the money is just being thrown around and around and that they have a dedicated way of outgoing FFP-rules to make it economically sustainable.

They were even more fun to play as this year, building them back up without the massive investment was even more satisfying. I will include them as one of my saves, because I always go. There is something about that black and red.

55 minutes ago, FootballTrainer said:

This figure may albeit be in accordance to real life but let´s not forget that FM is not real life football but a simulation game and therefore it would only be good for Italian clubs to have the same economical strengths once you have progressed a couple of season into a save. 

Not real life, but a real life simulator, so they are not going to make teams financially strong when they are not. They do give you the tools to do this yourself though, you can just edit Italy until you are happy with their financial clout. 

I am gonna love it to play as AC Milan on FM 18 i presume. With over 10 players recruited this summer and good players too and with a couple of more looking likely IRL before the transfer window shuts. Then we got the Chinese investors that Milan now have, a risk capitalist company who easily can go by Financial Fair Play rules how easily as all together IRL. I am gonna gun for the Serie A title and the Europa League title on my first save on FM 18 with AC Milan. And the good thing is that you know have a good positive transfer balance in which to operate on with them, So yes they are a special club to manage indeed.

IRL Milan's money is all based on funds obtained by their Chinese owner with high interest. This is overlooked but if they fail to reach the Champions League this season they'll be on a slippery financial slope. 

I prefer going Roma or Inter in Italy for a challenge.

Super rich clubs get boring after a while, I like building teams up then maybe after a few years, If I get linked to a high profile job, I usually go for it but only stay for a couple of seasons.

On 27 juli 2017 at 15:49, Colorado said:

IRL Milan's money is all based on funds obtained by their Chinese owner with high interest. This is overlooked but if they fail to reach the Champions League this season they'll be on a slippery financial slope. 

I've read somewhere that the main chinese investor actually didn't have the money initially and Rossoneri Sorts Investments had to take a very risky step:

"Just before he completed the takeover, it also emerged Li had taken out a loan of €300m from the US private equity fund Elliott Management – which has been described as “a vulture fund” owing to its tendency to lend money to failing companies – to finalise the purchase and to help the club to cover short-term payments, an agreement that, according to a Reuters source, contains “some form of guarantee” over the financing. At an interest rate of 11.5% on capital that must be repaid by October 2018, it is a hefty risk to take on."

This to me doesn't sound like healthy economics and this sugardaddy thing is just on the surface. Really surprised actually over these succesfull signings but guessing they're going all out because if everything fails atleast the players will be there and they might get enough money somehow to pay installments..

Curious how SI will translate this into FM since imo this isn't a 100% sugardaddy club just yet..

Archived