Sports Interactive Community
RPM13

[FM17] The Armenian Story: From near bottom to top (hopefully)

RPM13   

2018/19 Season Review

n1WrdUY.png?1

In the latter half of the season, we had two excellent runs in which we could not stop scoring (or winning), but sandwiched between those, we were very poor and I was afraid that the tactical revolution was backfiring even to the point that I switched back to the 4-2-3-1 for the second leg of the cup tie. Needless to say, that didn't work either. I came back the next day and BOOM! We were incredible and I am now confused :D

HFVjtiL.png?1

With that incredible run of form, we finished 3rd and secured European qualification for a second consecutive year. As you can see, we were a quite entertaining team to watch scoring a league-high 49 goals. There were 89 goals in the 28 matches we were involved in! No wonder our attendances rose toward the end of the year. 

NPzupfH.png

POTS was Narek Balayan  with his team-high 14 goals, in addition to his 6 assists. He averaged a 7.22 rating. Signing of the season was Armen Ghazaryan, the young right back that was brought in. He came into the first team and started most games with the new tactic. He averaged a 7.17 and got 5 assists.

DsjRHgY.png

This also features as a sneak peak into our Europa League campaign next season.

RPM13   

rtepjUF.png

Not sure how I feel about this (shocker!), but after last season's successes, I'm feeling good about this.

I've just now realized that I contradicted myself in that sentence:seagull:.

RPM13   

hHop9PQ.png?1

I don't think I've ever seen quite as much of a 'Jekyll and Hyde' performance. We went in at the half, 17 year-old Gor already had a brace with Narek bagging in another just before the half. We were on a massive high and I naturally told the team to not get complacent. That worked well :lol:. We wound up completely bottling it and conceded two away goals :seagull:. Worst team talk ever!