FMCU - Versus Rivalries

Benjoe

1hicuYy.jpg

Who doesn't like a good rivalry? Especially when they are between the best teams out there, right?

Well, we collected not the greatest, not the second greatest.. probably some of the worst - but hey, they are National Champions(!) - to play against each other twice, and if tied a third and final match will settle the score!

San Marino's finest, (Just-don't-let-us-play-against-Dinamo) San Giovanni managed by One-Club-Jamie, going head-to-head with Nelson's lunatic Ween-trained Lesothoan Champions, Lioli FC managed by Journeyman-Ben!

2001efd17a4a16edf6879fefcd3761f4.png                                               41440a15ff2f28a2a66d0aa760d43b9a.png

Jamie Sewell - @Jupjamie                |||||           Nelson Mandela Jr - @Benjoe

The story behind the unlikely rivalry:

From his little flat in Lesotho Nelson had been tweeting vigorously about his fortunes, and how great he was. Mumbu would occasionally pitch in too, mostly with some random comments and then suddenly you'd find him in a bushpig costume. Casper the not so friendly manager - I mean, Mr Sewell, did not like what he saw or read. "What a pretentious arse you are!" he had messaged Nelson privately. When Moyes was assaulting and exploiting Nelson he ridiculed him as well, and when Mumbu tried to interfere... well it didn't exactly get any prettier. Mumbu, God bless his innocent soul, made a knock-knock joke on Casper Mr Sewell... (...) "Who's there!?" Said an irritated Mr Sewell. "Banana!" Shouted Mumbu. "Banana wh-", "I LIKE BANANA AND I CANNOT LIE!"

Mr Sewell punched Mumbu in the face who started crying. Mr Sewell was then sent back to San Marino by Lesothoan police, but it was done there. Nelson wanted repercussion. He traveled to San Marino and pissed on Mr Sewell's suit - while Sewell was wearing it, at a game, against Dinamo, which they lost... Sigh.. You know where this is heading, right?

This will be bloody. This will be messy. This will be something you won't want to miss out on! 

Send your kids to bed. Put on some cheesy chick-flick on the telly to allure your wifes and girlfriends. Tell your neighbours to shut up. And ask your dog to walk itself.

Mumbu Umbolele from Swaziland will be your host at the broadcast on Twitch, so be sure to tune in here and join the madness!

This it IT!

Can YOU handle it?

My money is on ... wait...who's playing?!

Oh.  Well.

Mark me down for a thrilling 3-3 draw in regulation, with "own goal" topping the scoring charts with a whopping double hat-trick.

In penalties, @Jupjamie will prevail when 1-0 Mumbu insists on stepping into goal for the 11th kick and, celebrating having saved it, inexplicably volleys the **** out of the ball into the back of his own net.

Just now, Jupjamie said:

Are you sure it's assault and not animal cruelty? Surely Mumbu doesn't have the mind of a human...

No matter - the punishment shall be there! Or else you know what'll happen to that fine suit of yours!

Posting in just to say what a wonderful display of football this was. Unfortunately I had to wander off midway through the 2nd leg, but the 1st leg clearly showed the power of the ween and the immense quality of the Sanmarinese players.

9 minutes ago, noikeee said:

Posting in just to say what a wonderful display of football this was. Unfortunately I had to wander off midway through the 2nd leg, but the 1st leg clearly showed the power of the ween and the immense quality of the Sanmarinese players.

There was an incredible moment in the second leg where my defender completely undersold a backpass, only for @Benjoe's best attacker to smash it wide from four yards out. Truly some world class football on display.

24 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

There was an incredible moment in the second leg where my defender completely undersold a backpass, only for @Benjoe's best attacker to smash it wide from four yards out. Truly some world class football on display.

I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR. WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THESE GAMES.

• 7 months later...

At the very least, Roman Burki's been on fire tonight, making some excellent saves to keep his Dortmund side in the game. Although the tie is all but over, Hans wonders if a simple choice of selection in the first game would have made all the difference. Rajkovic may not have been the best choice there. 

Per his usual custom, Vikander refuses to speak to the media and delegates that task to his nameless assistant, who spends the time flicking colored stones into a circle drawn on the floor and muttering darkly under his breath, shooting angry glances at the massed reporters.

a00dfe4085b9bea9cc769e1ced89b630.jpg 

Archived