BVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football

Intro
Hey guys, today I've brought a totally dominating tactic created by me. It's a 3-4-3 formation, very similar to what Antonio Conte used with Chelsea this season but I've made some changes into it. So let's get started...

BVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-3-4-3-review.png
Positions and Roles:-

Sweeper Keeper-Defend/Support/Attack: So I used Rajkovic in this position even though he is generally a simple goalkeeper although I had Burki on the bench but I preferred rajkovic due to his better reflexes and 1v1 than burki. You can use any role with it but I kept it to defend because rajkovic isn't that comfortable with the ball at his feet. 

BPD-Stopper: I used Bartra in this position because he was pretty good with the ball distribution and tackling because you're gonna need it alot when he is rushing forward to stop the opposition attack.

Central Defenders-Defend: With BPD in a stopper duty, you got to have central defenders in a defend role. In this role, your CD's will cover the rest of the defending areas by sitting in the half way line(depending on your defending line instruction) while your BPD go forward to stop the attack. 

CWB's-Attack/Support: In this role the Wingbacks will stay wider providing width to your team and stretching the opposition defense. You can set them on either duty because there is alot of fluidity in the formation and they're going to score anyway. 

B2B: A B2B is responsible for the defensive and attacking transitions of your team. You can set this to DLP with support duty too but I liked having an extra man in attacking and defending. 

Attacking Mid-Support: Attacking mid should have a good vision and first touch. I used weigl in this position, he was pretty awesome while doing the playmaking. 

Inside Forwards-Support/Attack: You should have pacey wingers with good dribbling ratings in this positions for the playmaking-you can use either duty in this position. I'd recommend selecting the opposite duty your CWB have to maintain fluidity and balance. 

Complete Forward-Support:- You can always switch this position with F9 or DLP-Attack if your Cf is not doing good enough but for me CF worked better. Used reus in this position because Aubamayeng kept loosing his control and only performed in a double pivot system. P.S: Reus performance was outstanding as he scored 34 goals and setted up 10..without injuries.. xDDD 

So here are the results..

BVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-results-1.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-results-2.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-results-3.png
It will take time to gel up so don't give up rather easily. I did a Double using this tactic while remaining UNBEATEN in the league throughout the season. 26 wins and the rest draws. Although this tactic never had good times against 4-4-2 so I made a 4-2-3-1 wide to tackle it, did really well despite drawing twice against Bayern in the league. 
BVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-competitions.png

OI'S AND TRAINING: 
-For the pre-season do a fitness training at a high or very high intensity so that your players could get ready for the exhausting season ahead. 
-For Oi's I use closing down on midfielders and tighter marking for the strikers only. 

Suggestions:- 
-As the team shape of this tactic is Fluid so your players should be hardworking and teamworking. Sign players with good work rate, teamwork and concentration because you are going to keep the possession for a very long time. 
Have a look at some of these games..
BVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-vs-bate.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-vs-hoffenheim.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-vs-frankfurt.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-vs-gelsenkirchen.pngBVB 'Invincibles' Heavy Metal Football 3-4-3-vs-manu.png 

So that will be it guys, thanks for the time and do try this and let me know if you are facing any problems. Cheers!

BVB INVINCIBLES.rar

Archived