Sports Interactive Community
Sturn96

Auto Save after every game & remember my selected leagues

My two suggestions.

Firstly an auto save AFTER every game option. We all know how awful it is to lose a good win because your game freezing.

The other suggestion is for the game to remember the leagues that I select when setting up a new game. Pre selected game start settings.... So when I start a career I always have 15 nations or so active but as 'view only'. It would be good if the game remembered this so that I don't have to fill it out every time. Or an option so that I can save a set up configuration to make it quicker to start a game?

Edited by Sturn96

If your game freezes, then you should find out why, Autosave after each game just suggests that you want to cheat.

My game very rarely freezes - but if it does then it's annoying to have to replay a game with a high chance of getting a different result.

Suggesting I want to cheat doesn't make sense? Why would auto saving AFTER a game suggest I want to cheat? Really not sure how saving after every game would help anyone cheat?
If I said before a game maybe, but that's not what I said.

I like your second idea, though. It is quite annoying having to select everything again.

Agree with both.

Play online network game and when it freezes it takes us ages to replicate the results from the non-saved games.

Also hate having to amend my selected league every time I create a save.

On 28/07/2017 at 16:28, Jcannon83 said:

If your game freezes, then you should find out why, Autosave after each game just suggests that you want to cheat.

That would be auto save before each game no? If it auto saves after the game, then you can't load and replay?

I would rather have it before as well.. I get a few mid game crashes, and results can change dramatically between the end of the last game, and before mine.

I have actually seen the same match do the exact same thing twice though, which was odd, same goals, same buildups, everything.