I need some help.

olidmitchell

Ok then. I'm fairly new to the Pre-Game Editor, so there is a lot I can't yet do.

I have been trying to create a database with continental 'Super Leagues', where I have created a league of 20 teams from each confederation and a cup for each as well. I would like to know how to make these playable (as they have no nation) and how to make a cup competition with the champions of each of these leagues, similar to the Club World Cup.

Many Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

the club competitions should just be assigned to a nation(just increase the nations rep for transfer values to be correct) and then done in the same way as a normal new league. The cup competition can be done by attaching it to a nation and then for teams(in advanced rules) fetching the champions of each of those leagues. alternatively, make it a continental competition in europe, and then fetch teams from leagues , which should get the champions. all this is in advanced rules. if you dont know that much about the editor, watch tutorials to get a basic understanding, than study files made by the likes of classen to learn from them.

Archived