FM17 - How to edit 'Player Development Advice'

OUFC

I have been trying to remove the reference to current ability and potential ability within the email reports and contextual reports related to player development. These appear as the 'player development advice summary' news item and reference whether a player is able to play at a certain standard of football and also whether they have the potential to reach those standards.

I have attached a screenshot showing what I would like to change. Primarily I'd like to remove these references (while retaining all other advice). I can't see a way to do that through editing the panels.

My second attached screenshot shows that the option is available to disable this advice in Backroom Advice Settings, when highlighting the 'Player Development' category. So an alternative solution would be to edit this panel to have these topics off by default and hidden so that they cannot be toggled back on.

I've spent a long time investigating both and so far, no luck. Does anyone know if this is possible? And if so, a bit of guidance would be great.

Thanks in advance!

player advice ca pa settings.jpg

player advice ca pa.jpg

Archived