FM17 serie d/eccellenza

hi guys, been looking round this forum and I'm impressed by the amount of time and effort you talented people put into making the game better for everyone. You have my sincere thanks.

Quick question, I really enjoyed my serie d and eccellenza games on fm15 and 16, even though both downloads had small errors on them, culminating in my game on fm16 breaking after 9 seasons when no fixtures were created. So.....has anyone made a stable and well tested download for serie d/eccellenza for fm17?

I did use the forum search and there is one file, but it doesn't seem robustly tested, however it seems well supported. Anyone help?

Hi revolution. I was hoping someone would have played this edited database for 10-20 seasons to really check there is no bugs. I downloaded an eccellenza file for FM16 and really enjoyed a 9 year game with Sancataldese, until year 10 approached and with me ready for serie C, no fixtures were generated. I was gutted my game was broken and couldn't be repaired.

Like I said, I like the fact there is 6 patches, proves it's well supported at least, but would love to see it's been tested quite a few times at least for 10-20 seasons.....

13 hours ago, chestermike said:

Hi revolution. I was hoping someone would have played this edited database for 10-20 seasons to really check there is no bugs. I downloaded an eccellenza file for FM16 and really enjoyed a 9 year game with Sancataldese, until year 10 approached and with me ready for serie C, no fixtures were generated. I was gutted my game was broken and couldn't be repaired.

Like I said, I like the fact there is 6 patches, proves it's well supported at least, but would love to see it's been tested quite a few times at least for 10-20 seasons.....

This Kind of DD it's not simple test, in totale there are about 200 Leagues and about 50 cups, so sometimes there could be some problems even if it's tested... The db for fm17 Is good, we tested It for more than 10 years to avoid this Kind of bug. You could have this problem if you don't load db 17.3 . You have to start a new game with the 17.3!

Archived