Sports Interactive Community
north_london_fan

E22 - Can we get to the Premier League? (Currently in the 9th tier)

Posted (edited)

In this game save I will take charge of Keymer & Hassocks and try and get them from the bottom of English football to the top. I will post seasonal updates. 

Edited by north_london_fan

Sheriff7   

Good luck man!!

Looking good so far. I think it would be better if you went into more depth such as who you've signed and what tactics you're going with. Would make it a bit more interesting imo. Good stuff so far though!

2 hours ago, Jakarooney said:

Looking good so far. I think it would be better if you went into more depth such as who you've signed and what tactics you're going with. Would make it a bit more interesting imo. Good stuff so far though!

Thanks for the feedback Jakarooney. Here are my tactics and my only signing of the summer so far.

20170722013806_1.jpg

20170722013823_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, north_london_fan said:

Thanks for the feedback Jakarooney. Here are my tactics and my only signing of the summer so far.

20170722013806_1.jpg

20170722013823_1.jpg

Thanks, I'm not the best player but I still like to see the tactics. And, I've actually heard of Rakish bingham so you must be doing pretty good. Great so far, good luck .

I have managed to sign a couple of former Tottenham players. Rakish Bingham is my best signing of the season so far. He is scoring for fun. We are currently on a 56 match unbeaten run. The last 26 have all been wins. How long can this run last?

20170723133913_1.jpg

20170723133931_1.jpg

20170723134005_1.jpg

20170723134309_1.jpg