[Suggestion] Leading producer of national team footballers

jehav

On occasions the press officer forwards these "Leading producer of..." mails, e.g. "Leading producer of national team footballers" or "Leading producer of top league footballers" etc.. Now, I guess, that the system must have some data, backing up the rather unexpected Leeds (3), which is placed amongst the leading producer of national team footballers, next to Man Udt (8), Chelsea (7) and Liverpool (6). I have always wondered, which players that hide behind the numbers.

Therefore, to satisfy my curiosity, my suggestion is to turn the numbers next to the various clubs, into some kind of a link, which allows me to see the players behind the numbers

Just got the "Leading development clubs for English Premier League. Again Leeds (and Wolves) sneak in amongst the top English clubs. Who are these players?

• 1 year later...

You can always go onto the scouting page and search for players by their homegrown clubs (Player Search -> Add Condition -> Home Grown -> By Club -> Choose Club) Its a little labour intensive but if you want to know the players you can probably figure it out that way by searching by either Caps, Value or Reputation and come to a conclusion from there.

• 3 months later...

Archived