Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
ssrider

Bernardo Silva replacement

Starting my 3rd season at Monaco and Silva is demanding to go to Madrid.  I have a $125M price on him that i dont think they can match.  If he  does leave im curious whod be a good replacememt fir him.  Im not looking to spend a lot of money.  Im debating on finalizing my offer with Berardi for $25M but i dont think hes as similar to Silva. 

I don't think it's possible to replace Bernardo with similar lvl player as Monaco in 3rd season.  He's just too good, He's a f****** Ronaldinho.

Neymar, Dybala, Alli, Pogba, James, Griezmann, Hazard, Alexis, Le Celso? 

Your best bet is buying a wonderkid and turn him into a replacement over time, Silva's quality is hard to immediately replace with a team like Monaco. Maybe you can try for a Asensio+cash deal if Madrid comes offering? He often leaves Madrid fairly cheap.

26 minutes ago, Moelyn5 said:

Asensio from Real. Fantastic player for my Liverpool save.

I agree,got him on my United save for  only 31 milion,such a steal!!

Thanks for the replys.  I just sold him for $121M + 50% of next fee.  He was an absolute beast in the SS role.  He won every award he was up for.  I dont think im going to sign a replacememt for him bevayse Berardi has played well in a similar role and i also have an 18 year old wonderkid whos "similar type of player to Bernardo Silva".