When you are the weaker side and doing well against Chelsea

3 hours ago, Lenzar said:

Seen the keeper do this a few times. Usually he just kicks it away.

Still very troubling though.

yes. Sometimes the gk puts the ball down and moves forward, the usually just kicks it away...

Is this actually bug or bad kuck... 

1 hour ago, loklokno123 said:

yes. Sometimes the gk puts the ball down and moves forward, the usually just kicks it away...

I'd say that's a mistake by the keeper (so not an ME bug) but poorly represented by the 3d engine (so improvement needed there).

If you have the pkm, raise it in the Match Engine Issues forum as that forum covers how matches look.  Include the time of the match where the issue occurred in your post to help SI staff go straight to the problem :thup:.

8 minutes ago, herne79 said:

I'd say that's a mistake by the keeper (so not an ME bug) but poorly represented by the 3d engine (so improvement needed there).

1 hour ago, loklokno123 said:

had this happen just last night. fortunately in my favour so not as annoyed as you must be

did you check for an assist? after the spurs keeper caught the ball and gave it to my striker, i noticed my full back still got an assist from the caught ball in. that to me suggested a fault in the display rather than a keeper error. but still a bug all the same i think

2 minutes ago, lemeuresnew said:

had this happen just last night. fortunately in my favour so not as annoyed as you must be

did you check for an assist? after the spurs keeper caught the ball and gave it to my striker, i noticed my full back still got an assist from the caught ball in. that to me suggested a fault in the display rather than a keeper error. but still a bug all the same i think

Yep. That's a good sign that what really happened is the GK fumbled the initial catch and the ball fell at the striker's feet. The right result still happened (a goal), but the visual representation is completely wrong.