2D view is really zoomed out!?

Hi. Any help/ advice on this is appreciated!

I was just wondering if there was a way to increase the size of the circles on the 2D view? I used to use it on fm16, but this year... For some reason, they're super small and zoomed out? It doesn't look nice and was wondering whether anyone knew how i could zoom in or something? 

Thanks in advance. If i have put this in the wrong thread then i am also sorry! :)

594d179d5927f_Screenshot(50)-min.thumb.jpg.346ffe00e6778c9da95676ad24d54726.jpg

If you are using a custom skin you can try switching to the default skin to see if that makes a difference, if it does then it means the custom skin has included replacement 2D dots to get the default ones back delete the contents of this folder from the skin you are using: \graphics\pitch\icons\dots

@Powermonger sorry man, i thought i edited the post :') realised i made a mistake a bit too late!

@michaeltmurrayuk / @Neil Brock i was using the new elegance 17 skin and then used the original football manager skin to see if the skin was the problem, and they look exactly the same! any other ideas? (the picture below is the original football manager skin on the 2d view)!

btw i appreciate the time you guys took to reply to this! thank you :) 

594d6cce78831_Screenshot(51)-min.thumb.jpg.5bd0a91b215b0832c149a46d10c932d6.jpg

Also, does the "Size of Text and Images" affect matches as well? Maybe not if the SI staff didn't suggest it, but you could give it a try with the Zoom In (125%).
Preferences->Overview (under "Window Mode & Resolution")

Archived