[FM17-World League] Bornéo (Ex-Mondialito) 8 Levels / 1240 best teams from the world (Real Madrid, Benfica, PSG, ...)

[FM17] Bornéo (Ex-Mondialito)

8 Levels / 1240 teams

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "monde globe"

Have you dreamed of an international competition with the best teams from all over the world? I do !!! Take in hand Real Madrid, PSG or even ... FK Cukaricki Beograd. Make yourself happy and try the adventure in Borneo, it's nice, it's hot and the best teams in the world are waiting for you.

- National Team Playable

- Team have regen of her origin (BARCELONA have regen from SPAIN, BENFICA from Portugal,  ...)

- ALL TEAM have her real players.

- Trophies by level (Goal, player, assist, manager of the year)

- All interclub compétion are removed (Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Asia Champions League, ...)

- Classement Recompense (€€€)

- TV awards for classement (€€€)

- Have fun

Championship structure :

- Lega 1 (Level 1) 20 teams 

- Lega 2 (Level 2) 20 teams 

- Lega 3 (Level 3) 40 teams / 2 groups

- Lega 4 (Level 4) 40 teams  / 2 groups

- Lega 5 (Level 5) 80 teams / 4 groups

- Lega 6 (Level 6) 80 teams / 4 groups

- Lega 7 (Level 7) 160 teams / 8 groups

- Lega 8 (Level 8) 160 teams / 8 groups

- Lega 9 (Level 9) 640 teams / non playable / Promotion & relegation

Cup :

- Multi Copa (National Cup / All teams)

- Pro Copa (League Cup for Lega 1 & 2)

- Semi Copa (League Cup for Lega 3 & 4)

- Media Copa (League Cup for Lega 5 & 6)

- Semi Media Copa (League Cup for Lega 7 & 8)

- Reserves & U19

DOWNLOAD

Bornéo (sans Ligue des Champions).fmf

Great custom league, i really wanted a league pack who include all teams from every continent. Thank you very much.

I just saw a few mistakes in the Lega 6 Money rewards, the 4th, 5th and 6th win more money than the top 3. That is it, now i am gonna start it right away. thx again

Well, I played until beginning of September 2016 then the game crashed. 

It says my computer doesn't have enough memory to play the game, but it's a new one so plenty of it. 

try to find out the reason why it crashed, this league pack is really enjoyable. Thx

On 24/06/2017 at 04:34, RomanZorro said:

Great custom league, i really wanted a league pack who include all teams from every continent. Thank you very much.

I just saw a few mistakes in the Lega 6 Money rewards, the 4th, 5th and 6th win more money than the top 3. That is it, now i am gonna start it right away. thx again

This is not a mistake because by adding up the premium + TV rights the amount is higher. This is supposed to always favor the top division and also rewarded the good ranking of the smaller club.

On 24/06/2017 at 20:09, RomanZorro said:

Well, I played until beginning of September 2016 then the game crashed. 

It says my computer doesn't have enough memory to play the game, but it's a new one so plenty of it. 

try to find out the reason why it crashed, this league pack is really enjoyable. Thx

I tested the update for 4 seasons without any crash. For this problem I have 2 ideas:

- Empty the cache in preference and always check to reload the theme with confirmation.

- Play with a smaller BDD

If you have ideas for improvements, do not hesitate, I'm listening.

Sincerely, Timo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived