Sports Interactive Community

Ok yes i admit the journeyman save is rather over done, however given the facts that A i'm board and B i've never done one before i though, "why not give it a go". 

So what sets mine apart from the norm?

Well admittedly not a whole lot but the fact that i have all levels of competition from 35 different nations in 5 different continents, so it's gone global and i am not restricted to just Europe.

1.thumb.png.130d64e3e8f617d1ed68e643d783eac8.png2.thumb.png.efdf0fdef7223cec66625a752ec80156.png

yeah you are right that is alot of leagues....

and who is this man that will bring himself inter continental glory?

3.thumb.png.3591cc4038c455096164537df429ec3e.png

here he is, a not too long out of school 20 year old *cough* should of been 18 *cough* with no badges or prior experience of the pro life ready to set sail on this lifelong journey. 

As you see i haven't invested in any coaching attributes and flung it all over to mental and pouring the few points i had in adaptability, you don't expect me to learn Hebrew or Arabic on 1 do you? 

Apart from that not a whole lot unusual about me/him. yes i am a Millwall supporter and yes i've herd all them jokes before.

There where less jobs than expected available to me few in Asia, few in Europe and that was really about it, oh almost forgot 1 Brazilian and Columbian job but they told me in the interview my job was easy and involved putting packages in dark places so i thought best not. however there where a number of jobs that stood out to me including South Korean teams Daegu and Incheon both of whom turned my down after interviews than there was a lot of Irish side offering me interviews but i didn't go because i feel i wanted to start away from Europe.

then i realized most Asian nations if not all where already a quarter to half way through there seasons at our start which was the English one. several Chinese sides rejected me before this happened...

7.thumb.png.a151d8d4c6485b017fba42ac767ff7c1.png

second tier Indonesian side Persatu Tuban, sounds more like head wear than a team but hey ho off to there i go.

so off to Indonesia on £110 a week a comfy salary for this part of the world.

here's the league table string of recent results we inherited that lead us to be top of our group and knocked out of the national cup.

also on the note of us coming here think i should talk about how this league works plus any weird rules, ok here goes. So the 2nd tier is separated into 4 groups the top 2 of each go to a second pair of groups which the top 2 of each get promoted and finally 1st in each fight for overall first and 2nd in each fight for 3rd place. as for rules nothing other than Indonesian only players.

11.thumb.png.6d54b64ba3216b04f7e5e7c37065029c.png12.thumb.png.196e8376a90b2a1006994fc64052c294.png

doesnt look like a whole lot of building we got to do if this is the results we got, however the squad could potentially be a financial problem.

8.thumb.png.84b3bd9bdf4cf700883af6e25b6a20c4.png

what i meant by the above was the amount of players we have that will probably not get game time because i'm not a huge squad rotator and i like smaller squads.
and here's the maiden tactic a counter 4-4-2.
9.thumb.png.72cede2bda6878b7ab20214b7471ad25.png

10.thumb.png.b8d1dbbb561d74adb0aefeb72c57b681.png

ok bad news unfortunately there are gonna be no games this update and its time to round this one off but i will come back after every in game month to evaluate it so next update will be up until the last game of august. and last but not least here's the games i will be doing for next update.

13.thumb.png.5116b52f490bd0f51dc68b96321426d7.png

but anyways guys thank you so much for reading this and stay tuned for more......

Good luck!  I love that he's a Millwall supporter with no experience and no coaching badges.

"Bienvenidos a Once Caldas, why don't ahh...you...come with me, to the conference of the press?"

"**** you, I'm Millwall!"

"Ahh...si, si...usted es Millwall, but...the press...?"

*glasses the chairman*

Maybe I should cut back on the ol' coffee intake...

:ackter:

Edited by ManUtd1

1 minute ago, ManUtd1 said:

Good luck!  I love that he's a Millwall supporter with no experience and no coaching badges.

"Bienvenidos a Once Caldas, why don't ahh...you...come with me, to the conference of the press?"

"**** you, I'm Millwall!"

"Ahh...si, si...usted es Millwall, but...the press...?"

*glasses the chairman*

Maybe I should cut back on the ol' coffee intake...

:ackter:

hahaha maybe just a tad and thank you very much.