[Suggestion] Interaction With Agents

Majos Trajos

It might be cool to talk with a representative of a footballer. What I want to say is , when we curious about a player's wage demands , expected transfer fee etc we scout the player or make an enquiry to his club. I think role of a scout should be about his CA and PA (and other aspects of his game for sure) . So It might be nice to talk with player's representatives first to get some useful info about a possible transfer.

For example I want to bring a player to the club. So in player profile there should be a "Talk with agent" option in the transfer subsection. Then I will ask these basic questions to him as " Is your player wants to join us on loan/permanent transfer?" "How his club value the player?" .

The problem with that is under English league rules it's considered to be tapping up & against the rules, my thinking is unless Head Researchers from other nations confirm that contact with players or agents before a fee is agreed is allowed in their country & that it is the majority position what you're after is unlikely to be added as a feature.

I do like the idea & would like to see it become part of wider interactions with agents.

This would be great. There is noting worse than wasting time negotiating with the club to accept an offer then the agent/player wont even let you offer them a contract...

• 5 months later...

Archived