FM16 Update

8 hours ago, psvpingu said:

Hi, does any one have or know of an up to date update for fm16, i can only find ones from December and want to start a new game.

Are you talking about a data update or a game version update?

12 hours ago, FrazT said:

12 hours ago, FrazT said:

If psvpingu is talking about a game version update to FM16 im sure its not possible. But im still playing FM16 and would love a patch update, of hand I cant think what for. Im sure theres a market for it

17 hours ago, XaW said:

There's a lot out there. Like here.

Brilliant...hadn't thought of googling it,good job you're here!!

Yes,update of transfers,promotions etc...

I found one on sortitoutsi up to December,after hours of looking through forums, so making my own from there,which I guess most people are doing.

1 hour ago, psvpingu said:

Brilliant...hadn't thought of googling it,good job you're here!!

Yeah, a little tongue-in-cheek that one, but as soon as I googled I found one that had all major transfer until around April. That's an update. I guess you won't get any newer ones until after the transfer window closes in August. This was the first result on Google, so that's the reason for my somewhat cheeky answer.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Yeah, a little tongue-in-cheek that one, but as soon as I googled I found one that had all major transfer until around April. That's an update. I guess you won't get any newer ones until after the transfer window closes in August. This was the first result on Google, so that's the reason for my somewhat cheeky answer.

haha...i think you mean the fmscout spring one...its not updated the English leagues when i loaded it up which is what i play.

• 1 month later...

yep I've had no luck with this at all...either people are waiting for transfer window to end or have given up playing FM16, i'll put teams in correct divisions and create made up players instead

Archived