Player development Question

I would like to further develop the ability of my youth player, but his chances of being in the first team next season is highly unlikely

SO;

i have 2 offers, which offer would benefit my player more (i am playing as Torino)

an italian team, carpi playing in Serie A - But with adequate training facilities

a swiss team, sion- playing at lesser quality league- but with good training facilities

WHICH ONE WOULD CONTRIBUTE MY PLAYER MORE? 

i look at playing time first, after that i look at language if playing out of country

then i look at european competitions if viable, then on to facilities

you could also consider formation and playing style etc. lots to think about, depends how many options you have and how in depth you want to go

18 minutes ago, CapaJr said:

thanks guys.

Yeah playing time is a must, but after that i was hesitant about the importance of the standard of the league vs training facilities of the loaned club.

It wants to be at a level that suits him so not too easy & not too hard.

Too easy & he doesn't learn anything, too hard and his average tanks limiting his improvement.

Overall I would probably take Sion despite not seeing him as he won't have to play against the really top European clubs + better training facilities.

i have analyzed the rivals in his positions and decided to loan him to a domestic club, carpi. 

sion had a better striker in their squad, so i couldnt risk him not getting regular games in switzerland.

Thanks guys

8 hours ago, CapaJr said:

Sion had a better striker in their squad, so i couldnt risk him not getting regular games in switzerland.

Slightly stating the obvious, so I apologise in advance.  But the player status will give you an idea too.  I wait as long as possible during transfer windows for clubs who actually want to use my players as valuable first team players.  I've noticed a massive drop in the number of players on loan (which I have in abundance) coming back with limited game time.  In cases of "First team regular" I would be having words with managers for about 30% of them not being given enough games, even though I did my best to make sure that the level of football wasn't higher than their current ability suggests.

Archived