How can I have fun with this game

After long term struggle, I'm now having what most of the people would call excellent results.

There is a but, and it is a big but. I feel the game is completely rubberbanded. And I'm saying this not because I'm failing but because my results are excellent.

ex.png.f19bc4c362f43ed2295eae0a61638a89.png

I all my saves i have excellent starts, with any team, first 20 matches I'm almost leading the table. After that, my players start acting like dummies, conceding an outrageous amount of goals and scoring and outrageous amount of goals. Matches become crazy and anything can happen. During first 20 matches, it was exactly the opposite.

No, it's not teams playing more defensive because they were playing extremely defensive and I could easily beat them. I still can score a lot of goals but concede a comical amount because of constant individual mistakes, players switching off, deflected goals, etc..

I now how defensive teams play and I can outplay them. It's not a tactical issue. Every goal I concede I say there is nothing that can be done, bad luck, player switched off...

I'm not losing against defensive teams especifically. It's completely random. By random reasons, my players decide that some matches must be lost and do absolutely everything wrong. Shot when they have to pass, pass when they have to shot, don't tackle... And it is random, just because somewhat decided had to happen.

For instance, my gk is instructed to distribute to fb. The opponent is not pressing, my fb are all alone. He kicks the ball nowhere. Next match, or three matches later (randomly) he passes the ball to fb again. Why? It's just an example but you sure get it.

It's imposible to have fun if every save is the same. Suddenly, conceding  outrageous amount of goals randomly, without any reason, players not tackling, switching off, not following my instructions...

The game is simply not posible to be played if randomly my players decide to do their own thing. I feel the game decides today you have to win and tomorrow to lose being totally random and rubberbanded (you have to lose).

Archived