Flaws and Script

This game has too many Fixed scripts, the A.I. always make the same routine when they are losing. Don't matter how much effort and analises you make while watching the matches.

Your players always will make a bizarre mistake even he is the best FIVE star in his position and role. But that crappy gray stats A.I. player will have the game of his life against you.

Pathetic...

I'm curious as to what you're hoping to achieve here?

What outcome would you like?

Unfortunately with any game a.i is very limited, it seems to be one area that no real evolution has taken place in gaming. Look at consoles, all the focus is on graphics, the a.i tends to be just as stupid as it was 10 years ago.

I'd agree that a.i in this game can be predictable, and yes it can be annoying when the a.i change to an attacking formation and suddenly become "invincible" and play like Real Madrid at it's peak. And while many forum members request new features, the biggest improvement for me would be more dynamic a.i, and perhaps procedural generation with regards to press conferences and interactions.

The "sad" reality is that tweaks to a.i don't make for good feature lists when advertising a game. Visible changes and features tend to take priority. I'd (like many on here) would probably be happy with some new tactical options and drastically enhanced a.i even if it meant everything else stayed the same, but that isn't likely to happen.

Unfortunately it is what it is, and there's not much alternative if you enjoy football management games. The only advice I could give right now is if this game is really not enjoyable perhaps just give up. Gaming is meant to be fun, if I'm not having fun I just move on.

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived