FMH Articles needed

Hi,

Those of you who post on the FM General Discussion forum may have come across a little fanzine known as The Bootroom. Well, we are now looking to expand our horizons a little and include FMH in the magazine. To start with we are looking at one or two articles per issue, on any subject to do with FMH.

As with all our articles we are looking to fire people's imaginations, so we need someone with a bit of insight, a good writing style (doesn't have to be 100% grammatically correct - that's what proof readers are for!) and a terrible sense of humour to match ours!!!

If you would like to write for The Bootroom then please send me a PM.

Feel free to post suggestions for the type of article you would like to see. I never really got into FMH, so you guys know what sort of help, ideas, or just general entertainment you would like to see.

What exactly do we write about then?

For the PC game we cover things like:

Tactical help

Skin Reviews

Experiments

News

Game ideas

Stories

Opinions

Challenges

I am open to suggestion regarding FMH - I'm no expert. It really comes down to what people feel will offer the most help or insight into the game, or just what will make an interesting article to read. Of the list above I would say help, ideas, opinions and challenges are the most relevant ones.

What sort of length would you expect for an article? Also, how often do you release the fanzine?

If it's not too time consuming (eg thousands of words), i could do a few articles :)

Having just read Issue 4, i see that the articles are relatively large but i could do one or maybe two per month if you wanted?

Discuss things like ;

~ Stories (we get a few of them in the FMH forum ;) )

~ Challenges (Ridley99, Lukaboi and Dec to name a few challenge makers)

~ Game Ideas (Always have opinionated suggestions for the next version)

Archived