1991-1992 Database.

This is for FM16. I'm not sure if it works on FM17. As a Leeds fan I have of course always had a love for the 1991-1992 Championship winning side. I've always thought it would be cool to play an FM featuring that season. About six months ago I decided to make my own DB. This has been a lot of work. I'd say I've averaged about 5 hours work a day for six months. It's finally ready. I have created over 5700 players and over 250 staff. This is focused on playing in the English Division One. The Premier League will never happen in this world.

I have added every player I can to every English team (some only have a handful, I couldn't find extensive squad details for every club), I've added the players career histories, every manager in England, players and managers from big clubs around the world, every squad from the World Cups and European Championships from 86, 88, 90, 92, 94, 96, 98, 00 and 02 and just about every important player I can think of that popped up in the years after 1992.

I have gone through every Premier League season, every club up until 2000, and added every player. Youth players will join up at the appropriate times. For instance, Harry Kewell joined the Leeds youth team as a sixteen year old in 1995. In the game he will join at 16 in the equivalent year (2019).

I have simmed and re-simmed, I have read and proofread. I am sure errors remain but hopefully not too many. I have done my best to make the players abilities as accurate as possible. I couldn't be bothered taking a load of screenshots so I made a video looking through the game. If there is anything you want to see let me know and I'll get some screenshots. I've also tried to make the team badges correct, but it is an admittedly crude attempt. Here's the video:

DATABASE FILES:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/673406/1991-1992.tbz

SELECT BOTH FILES WHEN STARTING IN ORDER TO ADD EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS.

BADGES:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/673407/Badges.tbz

Thanks to DAOH29 and krlenjushka for their help.

EDIT: IF YOU UNTICK ALLOW OFFICIAL KITS ON THE ENGLISH CLUBS YOU WILL SEE I HAVE GIVEN THEM THE CORRECT KIT DESIGNS.

1 hour ago, cel1234 said:

Can you play League Two ?? Could be fun with Newcastle. Amazing work by the way quality 

Yeah, I added all players to all English teams down to Div 4. Some teams only have handful of players because thats all the info I could find.

• 1 month later...

Hi, looking at your database there looks great, know how much time and effort you have put into this as dp a bit of editing myself.....would like to try it out but the download link says file not available was wondering if you could re-post it. 

1 hour ago, Jonni said:

Hi, looking at your database there looks great, know how much time and effort you have put into this as dp a bit of editing myself.....would like to try it out but the download link says file not available was wondering if you could re-post it. 

I'm updating it even more, I researched a lot of p;ayers more thoroughly and adjusted their stats accordingly, and I've also added all players for the Scot Prem, Serie A, am nearly done with La Liga and just have to do Bundesliga and Eredivise and I'll reupload it.

On 17 June 2017 at 18:23, scotty1974 said:

There loads of leagues unplayable etc and some player ratings are ridiculous.

Only Brazil unplayable. It was a DB built for playing English Div One. What players ratings are ridiculous?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived