[FM17] Uncle Sam's Custom USA-Canada Pyramid

So this thread will be for my USA Custom Database files. I'll actually have one reflecting real life to be released soon. Below is how the two pyramids are structured:

UX4EDH4.png4e0Ytho.png

-Both pyramids feature Promotion/Relegation

-USA Preseason Tournaments included

-CONCACAF Champions League adjusted to include 32 teams, including 3 from Canada

-North American SuperLiga revived, with representatives from Canada, Mexico, and USA

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b2bcjljyg53kj6d/USA-Canada_Custom_Pyramid_17.3.1_3A3F54E9-1EBB-4C65-B533-E081D0C6191F.fmf

hey uncle sam thanks for you good work however i noticed a glitch using a real name fix from fm scout the fourth tier has been renamed the north american soccer league instead of usl d3 any advice you can give me to fix it would be helpful.

On 24/06/2017 at 05:49, t27 said:

hey uncle sam thanks for you good work however i noticed a glitch using a real name fix from fm scout the fourth tier has been renamed the north american soccer league instead of usl d3 any advice you can give me to fix it would be helpful.

Find the league in the real name fix file and amend the league name in there. Had to do the same for the Gibraltar leagues.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Uncle Sam really appreciate the hard work it must take to create all of this. One question I have, why is Charlotte Independence in the NASL? Should be in the USL right? Did you have to promote some teams to fill out things correctly?

Thanks again!

Also im in the ATX pro challenge and there is a Finnish premiere team in there, what?! haha

Edited by NickJohnston28

On 7/22/2017 at 11:30, NickJohnston28 said:

Also im in the ATX pro challenge and there is a Finnish premiere team in there, what?! haha

That was actually by design for variety purposes. In one competition there is a Brazilian team, I think a Swedish team. It's actually not that far from real life as the Simple Invitational in Portland has had teams from Sweden and Jamaica, and the Florida tournaments have brought in Brazilian and Scandinavian teams as well.

On 7/27/2017 at 19:00, Uncle_Sam said:

That was actually by design for variety purposes. In one competition there is a Brazilian team, I think a Swedish team. It's actually not that far from real life as the Simple Invitational in Portland has had teams from Sweden and Jamaica, and the Florida tournaments have brought in Brazilian and Scandinavian teams as well.

10-4 I got ya. Another question I have (which may be solved here in a few months in game time). Game says my home field is the Mecklenburg County Sportsplex (which is correct) and it seats 15,300. However I have only had about 80-100 attendees all season. The stadium says it was built in 2017, and rebuilt in 2016. Is my stadium just not complete? Kinda odd because my first friendly was played there, after that all my home games are just in an open field haha.

So the settings for Charlotte's stadium and attendance are the default settings. In the editor it's all set as 2-1-2017. I'm thinking that the game isn't really sure how to handle that, although it is apparently accurate. Have you gotten to the second season? Let me know if your attendance goes up. I haven't touched that for Charlotte either but they're set to get a little over 1000. 

2 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

So the settings for Charlotte's stadium and attendance are the default settings. In the editor it's all set as 2-1-2017. I'm thinking that the game isn't really sure how to handle that, although it is apparently accurate. Have you gotten to the second season? Let me know if your attendance goes up. I haven't touched that for Charlotte either but they're set to get a little over 1000. 

I have not. I will let you know how it turns out. Im acting as if my stadium is not built yet, so we'll see how it turns out.

7 hours ago, NickJohnston28 said:

I have not. I will let you know how it turns out. Im acting as if my stadium is not built yet, so we'll see how it turns out.

I'm thinking that might be how the game is treating it, and so for 2016 you're just playing in someone's back yard or something.

So I ran a little test on my other database which doesn't have much different for Charlotte from this one (except the stadium seating is smaller to reflect real life). It seems like there is something hard coded because I set the build date to 2-1-2016 and in 2016 their average attendance was 104, in 2017 it went up to 2020 and in 2018 through 7 or 8 games its 2500. So there may just be no way to sort out the 2016 attendance.

I'm having issues with the history of the North American Champions League history being recorded. I've won the competition once in year 3 with FC Cincinnati, but the competition is only showing the 2016-17 champions, Monterrey. Any idea how to correct this to reflect the latest competition history?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love this database... But one issue I found while playing as Knoxville Force. The game time says "15 JUL 2017" (playing against Richmond) however when I go to my schedule my game against Richmond is scheduled for 15 JUN 2017... Seemed like a month disappeared somewhere (Aliens?), nothing weird is happening or anything, just a little confusing when I go to the calendar. 

Edited by novaquasar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/06/2017 at 12:58, Uncle_Sam said:

So this thread will be for my USA Custom Database files. I'll actually have one reflecting real life to be released soon. Below is how the two pyramids are structured:

UX4EDH4.png4e0Ytho.png

-Both pyramids feature Promotion/Relegation

-USA Preseason Tournaments included

-CONCACAF Champions League adjusted to include 32 teams, including 3 from Canada

-North American SuperLiga revived, with representatives from Canada, Mexico, and USA

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b2bcjljyg53kj6d/USA-Canada_Custom_Pyramid_17.3.1_3A3F54E9-1EBB-4C65-B533-E081D0C6191F.fmf

Just recently purchased fm17, but I can not get this database to load. Is this link still good?