Prem Midfielder

Anyone know of a good CM for QPR to start my 3rd Prem Season ?.

Apparently I am lowest for Passing , Workrate & Teamwork, especially in midfield : Passing, Long shots would be good to improve, Stamina, Teamwork, Tackling, Technique & decisions - so not much !!.

I feel with the youngest Squad in the Prem, maybe I need more experience ?.

I will have probably up to £20M, but I am stingy.

Please help?

Should still be able to get Aleix Garcia on loan from Man City!

Very good player - I'm in Season 4, he's still available for loan, and is worth £19m. I've taken him on loan to Atletico Madrid, and he's a Key Player for me, so you being in Season 3 with QPR he should be a good player for you! 

Won't give you the experience you feel you want, but I'd highly recommend you get him! 

I got Davy klassen from Ajax in the 4th season for 18 mil, he would work well, am pretty sure he has good attributes in everything you want and would give you plenty of experience. He's only a rotation option for me as I'm Man Utd but has been brilliant when played.

49 minutes ago, inthisspace said:

Carlos Soler from Valencia and Leonardo Capezzi. The former completes 92% of passes for me, while the latter, 89%, with good teamwork and vision too. 

Thx - hopefully just got Soler - had him on loan last Season, & will try Capezzi

Trying to get Afonso Sousa or Havertz Kai, but both Wonderkids & expensive ??

Rodrigo Battaglia he could be available for a few millions (I hope I signed him in my first season with Sunderland for 1.8 M Euros)

Mitchell Donald (Excellent Regista & can be a DLP he will be available for 1-2 M Euros )

Jonas Martin ( Should be available around 4M - 6M Euros )

Archived